The Student Room Group

I've chosen the wrong course. What is my next step?

I'm currently at the UEA studying Marketing and Management. I love university life, however I feel regretful that I've chosen the wrong course. I'm very weak at maths and I feel it was a little naive of me to apply for a course that requires that skill. I'm 8 weeks into my first year. I don't want to leave, but I also don' want to do this course anymore. What should I do next?
Original post by yikepcpro0
I'm currently at the UEA studying Marketing and Management. I love university life, however I feel regretful that I've chosen the wrong course. I'm very weak at maths and I feel it was a little naive of me to apply for a course that requires that skill. I'm 8 weeks into my first year. I don't want to leave, but I also don' want to do this course anymore. What should I do next?

Hi

We're sorry to hear this. I would encourage you to act quickly to find out your possibilities. Are you on good terms with your tutors or lecturers? If not we would recommend speaking to your academic adviser who you were assigned to. You can also book an appointment with the Dean of Students to get some advice on your options.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending