Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anybody applying to Pearson starting next September? I hope to apply for the business enterprise course and would be great to talk to others who also applying for this or a similar course.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlfieCroft)
    Anybody applying to Pearson starting next September? I hope to apply for the business enterprise course and would be great to talk to others who also applying for this or a similar course.
    Hiya, I've applied for the same course Got the applicant day in January :/ Have you applied yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brit53)
    Hello to both of you!

I'm a 3rd year at PCL now, and whilst I'm doing a different course to yourselves (BA Business Management with Finance), I have lots to say on this marvellous institution! I'm now on 3 of PCL's boards/committees, one of them being the PCSA, which is the student association. I'm happily living in a studio at Tufnell Park Halls (Prodigy Living), which is often the first home for PCL learners.

And so, if either of you have any questions then please feel free to message me.

Have you had your applicant day yet Emmasutz? I may see you there!
    Hiya!

Glad to hear that you enjoy it there, seems like a great place! Just wondering if you could tell me how many people commute in compared to the number who stay in London as I plan to commute in.

Had the applicant day about 10 days ago, still waiting to hear back!😬

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.