Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi, is anyone here applying (or had their applications transferred) to Selwyn College Cambridge for Geography? I know I may be asking too much, considering the fact that only 5-9 people apply to Selwyn for the subject, but I thought I'd have a go anyway :P
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.