The Student Room Group

Are ISIS muslims?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Onde
By the way, do you consider me "innocent"?

The Qu'ran tells me that people who are misguided and may have believed and been raised on something which makes them wrong. ( Like a kid being raised in a racist family ) that they are innocent due to no fault of their own. So yes I think you are innocent because I believe you learned the wrong things.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHBKhan
Lmao. Just shows I know more about Islam than you and you want to keep stating the same things because you can't progress in the argument because what you learnt doesn't let you because it's not true and what you learnt about Islam isn't what Islam really is. Sorry brug

Posted from TSR Mobile

I won't progress the argument as you have failed to show me the statement you gave and option number 9 is somehow now incorrect

number 9 says they are muslim and you are a bad muslim (according to number 9)

But can I ask is English your first language?
[QUOTE=i
That's not even important that I said he didn't have the capabilities to understand it. Why you focused on that instead of the actual topic is beyond me. Did it really scary you that much? Are you going to need counselling? Focus on the topic and get real. Stop being offended by the tiniest of things and changing the topic. It's a classic move

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHBKhan
The Qu'ran tells me that people who are misguided and may have believed and been raised on something which makes them wrong. ( Like a kid being raised in a racist family ) that they are innocent due to no fault of their own. So yes I think you are innocent because I believe you learned the wrong things.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How about me I've desecrated the odd holy book (quran included) am I innocent?
Original post by BaconandSauce
I won't progress the argument as you have failed to show me the statement you gave and option number 9 is somehow now incorrect

number 9 says they are muslim and you are a bad muslim (according to number 9)

But can I ask is English your first language?

English is my first language. I would have to ask you the same thing because I'm having difficulties understanding some of what you just said. 'number 9 says they are muslim and you are a bad muslim (according to number 9)'
Pmsl what does that even mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just shows he's a poor muslim who can be ignored.

This guy just keeps on repeating the "no true Scotsman" argument like a broken record.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

It is a well known response that is completely and utterly stupid. This "no true Muslim" response just shows how little they actually have to counter the blatant facts of the matter.
How about me I've desecrated the odd holy book (quran included) am I innocent?

Yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
The No True Scotsman claim. What someone states when they are trying to sound brilliant in an argument but it doesn't even make sense or correlate with Islamic belief.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Onde
The qur'an says "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

I am fully opposed to Islam, I find it abhorrently violent. I say this full knowledge of what it is about.

Do you therefore think it is justifiable for me to be slaughtered?

I don't want to convince you about that verse or the context or even advise you about it because you can think what you want. It isn't in my interest to counter that. This was about ISIS. And now eveyeones stopped talking about ISIS because I made it clear they weren't following Islam. And like every time the person I'm arguing with starts talking about other shiit
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHBKhan
English is my first language. I would have to ask you the same thing because I'm having difficulties understanding some of what you just said. 'number 9 says they are muslim and you are a bad muslim (according to number 9)'
Pmsl what does that even mean.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It means (as you don't seem to understand the language)

You posted a source that claims only a person themselves can declare themselves non muslim and NOONE else can do this as doing so makes them a bad muslim.

You are declaring Muslims as non-muslim so according to your source you are a bad muslim

If you need help after this You'll need to go back to school or go and ask your Imam to explain it to you.
I would like someone to tell them face to face that they aren't. That would be interesting.
Original post by SHBKhan
The No True Scotsman claim. What someone states when they are trying to sound brilliant in an argument but it doesn't even make sense or correlate with Islamic belief.

Posted from TSR Mobile

a perfect demonstration of your issues with the English language and logical fallacies
It means (as you don't seem to understand the language)

You posted a source that claims only a person themselves can declare themselves non muslim and NOONE else can do this as doing so makes them a bad muslim.

You are declaring Muslims as non-muslim so according to your source you are a bad muslim

If you need help after this You'll need to go back to school or go and ask your Imam to explain it to you.

If there is evidence the person is Non-Muslim then you can. That is also mentioned in the Qu'ran.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by meenu89
I would like someone to tell them face to face that they aren't. That would be interesting.

I'm thinking we should set a crowd source to send SHBKhan
Original post by Onde
The qur'an says "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief or unrest] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

I am fully opposed to Islam, I find it abhorrently violent. I say this full knowledge of what it is about.

Do you therefore think it is justifiable for me to be slaughtered?

U obviously have no knowledge of what islam is about. This verse can be explained with a simple google search.

And for OP i think its difficult to say whether any muslims represents islam really. We all try to follow but we arent perfect in following our religion.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHBKhan
If there is evidence the person is Non-Muslim then you can. That is also mentioned in the Qu'ran.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Where
I'm thinking we should set a crowd source to send SHBKhan

They're called Peshmerga and Mulmims around the world who go to resist ISIS and they are Muslims who die fighting ISIS everyday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Where

Probably the 69th time now. Search 'ISIS are Khwarij/ ISIS Khwarij' it will give you an idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SHBKhan
They're called Peshmerga and Mulmims around the world who go to resist ISIS and they are Muslims who die fighting ISIS everyday

Posted from TSR Mobile

we know Muslims kill each other all the time this is known

Does killing though, not stop you being a muslim?
Original post by SHBKhan
Probably the 69th time now. Search 'ISIS are Khwarij/ ISIS Khwarij' it will give you an idea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've searched the quran and found nothing

you said this was in the quran so WHERE in the quran

'If there is evidence the person is Non-Muslim then you can. That is also mentioned in the Qu'ran.'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending