Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Advice on surviving a concert alone? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So this isn't the first time I've been to a concert alone but this time its different, last time it was quite a relaxed concert (paloma faith) with a lot of older fans there and I had a nice seat at the back of the concert hall but this time its a more lively concert (the 1975) and I'll be standing in the crowd. :L

I have bad anxiety and I've heard stories of some of my friends getting hurt in the specific place I'm going to generally because of how cramped it can get and people pushing forward. I've survived a music festival like this but I had a friend with me who helped me when I started to feel light headed and as if I was going to pass out but this time I'll be alone.

Any advice on surviving concerts like this alone?
    Also, any advice on how early to get there etc?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why there's a stigma about going to a concert alone, but I know there is. There really shouldn't be. Its the same with the cinema! Weird, because its quite normal to listen to a album or watch a film at home alone...

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.