Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I submitted a couple of applications a week ago and got email confirmations shortly after. They both saying 'in progress' when I log in to my account. How long does it normally take to hear back? One of them was last minute and was submitted on the last day, whereas the others deadline hasn't passed yet.

I'm hoping I've passed the initial screening, as I presume if you don't pass that you hear back pretty quickly, as they'll be able to check those automatically. or are they screened manually?

Is contact normally made by phone or email?

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hurricane_jack)
    I submitted a couple of applications a week ago and got email confirmations shortly after. They both saying 'in progress' when I log in to my account. How long does it normally take to hear back? One of them was last minute and was submitted on the last day, whereas the others deadline hasn't passed yet.

I'm hoping I've passed the initial screening, as I presume if you don't pass that you hear back pretty quickly, as they'll be able to check those automatically. or are they screened manually?

Is contact normally made by phone or email?

Thanks in advance.
    I've been told today that you get an instant result on your questionnaire. All I remember was something about an optional equality questionnaire? I also had an email confirming my applications, but nothing in them about passing or failing.

As per my previous post, when I log into my account i can't see anything about whether I passed/failed, but it says my application is 'In process'. Hopefully this means I passed.

Anyone advise? Is there anyway of double checking?

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.