The Student Room Group

Unstable Girl!!!

So I know this girl for a long time now (6/7 years now I think). She's a year older than me (if it is somewhat relevant). Now, the thing is that she started taking interest in me since June 2015. She would come up to me and talk for several mintues, and talk about things like we should catch up sometime and that we should go to some event together. Then, after a few days, she would stop talking to me all together (she wouldn't send me any texts or even talk to me the next time I saw her). And again after a few weeks or so she will say the same stuff.

Once, she initiated a slightly bizzare convo over FB. Prior to the convo, me, her and few other friends went to see the fireworks. I didn't really talk to her much during the get-together. And then once I reached home, she sent me a message saying how the day was very fun and that we should do this again sometime. She also started asking me if I wanted to practise some songs on the piano, with her singing, 'just for fun'. I had a busy schedule during the week and so told her I'll let her know the next day, and she said: 'Okay, I will message you tomorrow.' Next day, no message came, and today, after more than a week I saw her and she she didn't even intiate a convo with me. But just before leaving she said bye.

I'm just wondering what her intentions are. It's evident that she is a bit insecure and unstable because of the way she has brief spells when she talks to me a lot, and then for the rest of the days she's more or less disregarding me.
Swear this was posted yesterday? Lol.
Why do people keep posting the same posts over and over again?! If you didn't like the answer first time round you're not gonna like it second time round either!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by samina_ay
Swear this was posted yesterday? Lol.

Yeah, lol because I'm not getting any serious replies. 😂
Just ask her dude... youd get a serious reply.
Reply 5
Original post by LiquidGold
Why do people keep posting the same posts over and over again?! If you didn't like the answer first time round you're not gonna like it second time round either!

Posted from TSR Mobile

No-one is answering my question that's why.. :/
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah, lol because I'm not getting any serious replies. 😂

You ask her init, we don't know what's going on in her head.
So I know this girl for a long time now (6/7 years now I think). She's a year older than me (if it is somewhat relevant). Now, the thing is that she started taking interest in me since June 2015. She would come up to me and talk for several mintues, and talk about things like we should catch up sometime and that we should go to some event together. Then, after a few days, she would stop talking to me all together (she wouldn't send me any texts or even talk to me the next time I saw her). And again after a few weeks or so she will say the same stuff.

Once, she initiated a slightly bizzare convo over FB. Prior to the convo, me, her and few other friends went to see the fireworks. I didn't really talk to her much during the get-together. And then once I reached home, she sent me a message saying how the day was very fun and that we should do this again sometime. She also started asking me if I wanted to practise some songs on the piano, with her singing, 'just for fun'. I had a busy schedule during the week and so told her I'll let her know the next day, and she said: 'Okay, I will message you tomorrow.' Next day, no message came, and today, after more than a week I saw her and she she didn't even intiate a convo with me. But just before leaving she said bye.

I'm just wondering what her intentions are. It's evident that she is a bit insecure and unstable because of the way she has brief spells when she talks to me a lot, and then for the rest of the days she's more or less disregarding me.

It's obvious, why are you that stupid?
You could just bump your original post
Anyway I would say your best bet would be to ask her what her intentions are.
Original post by phunky_fresh
You could just bump your original post

Original post by phunky_fresh
Anyway I would say your best bet would be to ask her what her intentions are.

Yeah, my bad. 😕
Ask her if she wants to meet up or do something, like what she originally suggested and see how things go.
It's obvious, why are you that stupid?

It doesn't seem that obvious to me. Why would she suggest catching up sometime and then ignore me completely the next time I see her? If it is really obvious to you then why don't you shed some light on this?
Bro ... I went through something very similar. I would advise that you do not make effort in terms of friendship and if you like her romantically I would suggest you deal with that because she's going to keep playing you and playing with your mind. If you are interested I think you should make it clear, but i'd advise against developing something with girls of this type. Get yourself a stable one. Relationships with unstable women are toxic with awesome sex. But not worth it... Trust me on that...
Original post by shysmith
Bro ... I went through something very similar. I would advise that you do not make effort in terms of friendship and if you like her romantically I would suggest you deal with that because she's going to keep playing you and playing with your mind. If you are interested I think you should make it clear, but i'd advise against developing something with girls of this type. Get yourself a stable one. Relationships with unstable women are toxic with awesome sex. But not worth it... Trust me on that...

Thanks a lot bro! I was thinking the same thing; I should be wary of this girl. You're right, I think she is playing with my mind. A few weeks back she started talking to me about another dude (whom I don't even know), and how she hoped the guy found a nice girl, which gave me the impression that she likes the guy. But a few days prior to that, she was flirting with me. Like what is that supposed to me?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending