Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

advice? anyone? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    ok well my chemistry teacher cant teach and never has, iv put up with her for the last two years and not that im on study leave she wants me to go into school to take tests and discuss the tests and stuff.
    i cant afford to do that, i waste time going into school, my parents cant take me and bring me when i need to go in and it disrupts my whole day and i end up not doing much studying!
    i told her if you could give me the past papers i'l do them at home and send them in with my brother she said no its better you do them in schoo etc.. iv tried so many times to get her to change her mind and now i cant bear it anymore iv got to the point where i hate her and i cant stand to see her
    what else can i tell her to leave me alone?

ReputationRep:
    You can just ignor her, I don't think she can force you to come in and she has no control over your mark or anything so just ignor her and don't come in if you really don't think you need her help.

PS which board are you doing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    You can just ignor her, I don't think she can force you to come in and she has no control over your mark or anything so just ignor her and don't come in if you really don't think you need her help.

PS which board are you doing.
    i dont ned her but i cant ignore her. im her only student and she will cause so much trouble for me, coz im going in for maths and not for chemistry!!
    im doing edexcel

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    i dont ned her but i cant ignore her. im her only student and she will cause so much trouble for me, coz im going in for maths and not for chemistry!!
    im doing edexcel
    And have you tried being honest? Why don't you tell her that you work better at home alone and that doing tests doesn't help you.

ReputationRep:
    ok well my chemistry teacher cant teach and never has, iv put up with her for the last two years and not that im on study leave she wants me to go into school to take tests and discuss the tests and stuff.
    i cant afford to do that, i waste time going into school, my parents cant take me and bring me when i need to go in and it disrupts my whole day and i end up not doing much studying!
    i told her if you could give me the past papers i'l do them at home and send them in with my brother she said no its better you do them in schoo etc.. iv tried so many times to get her to change her mind and now i cant bear it anymore iv got to the point where i hate her and i cant stand to see her
    what else can i tell her to leave me alone?
    wowo poor, is that chemistry teacher again. why don't u complain to the headteacher?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    And have you tried being honest? Why don't you tell her that you work better at home alone and that doing tests doesn't help you.
    iv tried everything
    she tells me she thinks its better i come in and take them, then she says but remember do what you think is best for you.. but i am trying to but she doesnt understand!
    im gonna try one more time on wednesday and if that doesnt work im just not gonna go in i think, she'l get so offended but i cant afford to lose out on studying so she can look all good and helpful!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    wowo poor, is that chemistry teacher again. why don't u complain to the headteacher?
    the head teacher hates me coz i dont let anyone walk all over me, and i cant do that coz my chem teacher is nice to me!!

ReputationRep:
    the head teacher hates me coz i dont let anyone walk all over me, and i cant do that coz my chem teacher is nice to me!!
    don't say any teacher's name, but complain on the school in general, and give him hints, u know what i mean, that is the way talk to them!

ReputationRep:
    don't say any teacher's name, but complain on the school in general, and give him hints, u know what i mean, that is the way talk to them!
    i only have 3 teachers, one of which iv finished with coz iv finsihed all the exams for economics.
    i cant complain
    if it gets too much i just wont go in ill keep saying i cant come in etc etc
    argg

ReputationRep:
    i only have 3 teachers, one of which iv finished with coz iv finsihed all the exams for economics.
    i cant complain
    argg
    that very hard position for u?!!! do u have ANY idea what u are going to do, and i will give u my advise on that.

ReputationRep:
    i cant complain
    argg
    just make excuses mind you, i got bitten by a dog on the arse cheek the other day, and couldnt go to lesson cus i had to go to the school nurse to check it out. The teacher didnt believe me until i gave her the note :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    just make excuses mind you, i got bitten by a dog on the arse cheek the other day, and couldnt go to lesson cus i had to go to the school nurse to check it out. The teacher didnt believe me until i gave her the note :mad:
    teachers! :mad: so annoying argg
    i got bitten on the ass too when i was younger, i hate dogs...

LOL

ReputationRep:
    did your nurse actually check out your ass? my nurse was going totally mental when she was checking out mine :rolleyes:

did your nurse actually check out your ass? my nurse was going totally mental when she was checking out mine :rolleyes:
    was she good looking?

ReputationRep:
    lol i wasnt at school i was playing outside my house!! my mum had to take me to hospital! was so embaressing lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaa911)
    was she good looking?
    yea that would be what ud care about! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    do u? arrg shame i am a dog lover

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaa911)
    was she good looking?
    what was she looking at? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    do u? arrg shame i am a dog lover
    well i like little dogs but i prefer cats .. hate big dogs, they scare me!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.