Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Chances of admission to Bocconi? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!

I will be applying to Bocconi for Economics and Finance (undergrad) this January and I'd love to know my chances of admission.My SAT score is currently 1970 with a 590 in CR, 620 in Writing and a 760 in Math (although I will probably be retaking the SAT in January). As for my grades, we sit for the Cambridge O and A level exams. I have 6A*'s, 2A's and a B in my O Levels, and 3B's and a C in my AS Level exams. I am currently retaking two exams though, and expect to end up with 2A's and 2B's overall.

I have solid extracurriculars and solid recommendations, and I don't require a scholarship.

What are my odds of getting in?And is it possible that they'll give me a scholarship without me even asking?

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    with those stats, you are sure to get in. there is a lot of talent at bocconi butthe school accepts a lot of idiots as well who probably comprise upto 30-40 percent of a batch. these are students who would struggle to get into a ****ty uni in the uk like london met.
    (Original post by mussu-100)
    Hey everyone!

I will be applying to Bocconi for Economics and Finance (undergrad) this January and I'd love to know my chances of admission.My SAT score is currently 1970 with a 590 in CR, 620 in Writing and a 760 in Math (although I will probably be retaking the SAT in January). As for my grades, we sit for the Cambridge O and A level exams. I have 6A*'s, 2A's and a B in my O Levels, and 3B's and a C in my AS Level exams. I am currently retaking two exams though, and expect to end up with 2A's and 2B's overall.

I have solid extracurriculars and solid recommendations, and I don't require a scholarship.

What are my odds of getting in?And is it possible that they'll give me a scholarship without me even asking?

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Costanzas)
    with those stats, you are sure to get in. there is a lot of talent at bocconi butthe school accepts a lot of idiots as well who probably comprise upto 30-40 percent of a batch. these are students who would struggle to get into a ****ty uni in the uk like london met.
    Okay cool. Thanks! Do you study at Bocconi?

Anything else I should know? Chances of a merit scholarship maybe?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I got a 1880 on the SAT , do I have a shot for the merit schoalrship ?
    Does bocconi allows SAT superscore ?
    Thanks in advance !

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 26, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.