Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Question for anyone on here who is a pay monthly Fresh Student Living tenant watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm new here so I hope I'm posting in the right place. This is a question for anyone who lives in a complex run by FSL and pays for their tenancy monthly due to a monthly bursary. I have been told by the manager of my current FSL accommodation complex that they can only do my pay monthly plan until April, upon which the entire sum for the third semester (April - August) will need to be paid upfront.

There is no mention of this in the TOS, which just states you can do a pay monthly plan if your on a monthly bursary or you can pay £99 to have a pay monthly plan even if your not. I was also not told this when I first booked the room and set up the plan and had it been mentioned I would have stayed in my old complex which you could pay monthly for each year.

So is there anyone on here that lives in an FSL complex that pays monthly and can confirm if the monthly instalment runs through the 3 semesters or just the first 2 with a lump sum of the 3rd semester being paid in full in April. I have a feeling that they're trying to pull a fast one as there has been no mention of this until yesterday.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 10, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.