Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help with my crush, how do i get with her? watch

So, this girl has been messaging me for a while and i never realy shown an interest, i'll admit that i was a bit of a **** at times and didnt want to talk to her, not a **** in the sense that i was mean, but i didnt reply e.c.t. But now.. i realy like her, and i've got an idea that she likes me which is great. We were supposed to meet up, but i made an excuse not to go because i was so nervous and felt that she wouldnt like me as i've changed since we last seen eachother (Its been a couple of months). Ever since then i've felt she has been less interested. I wanted to ask again but im too nervous. Is it best to ask her to meet again and apologise for missing the last one? Or am i overthinking the whole situation. I understand that she could be giving me the cold shoulder but i dont want to mess things up.

ReputationRep:
    I think you've probably missed your chance by acting like a **** and then cancelling your date. You can always ask her out one more time and see, but I wouldn't hold out hope
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Agreed think you blew it by playing games there.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 10, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.