The Student Room Group

When do people start to get invitations to interviews, on average?

So, like everyone else, I'm waiting (im)patiently for the responses from unis to start coming. But does anyone know if it's considered too early right now to expect responses? Is there no way to know approximately when I should expect to get a response? Could be based on previous years, for example.
Thanks in advance!

P.S. I'm applying for St. George's, UEA, King's College, and Plymouth Uni. I sent my application on the 15th of October.
Original post by speedyturbo
So, like everyone else, I'm waiting (im)patiently for the responses from unis to start coming. But does anyone know if it's considered too early right now to expect responses? Is there no way to know approximately when I should expect to get a response? Could be based on previous years, for example.
Thanks in advance!

P.S. I'm applying for St. George's, UEA, King's College, and Plymouth Uni. I sent my application on the 15th of October.

You could sift through last year's medicine applicant threads for your choices to see when interview invites started coming out.
Reply 2
Original post by ah639
You could sift through last year's medicine applicant threads for your choices to see when interview invites started coming out.

I tried that, but they only show the date when they went to interview, or received an offer. So almost all of the dates are after January, which doesn't make sense (most of the unis mentioned that I should get a response by the end of December).
I tried that, but they only show the date when they went to interview, or received an offer. So almost all of the dates are after January, which doesn't make sense (most of the unis mentioned that I should get a response by the end of December).

Just be patient man

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thanks in advance!

Some people have got invitations to interview for Plymouth today, don't know if you're one of them or not. If not maybe you might receive one over the next couple of days? (Not sure how interviews work there exactly, if they have more than one round or send invitations out over the course of a few days or something)
Reply 5
I've applied to King's too, seems with a bit of research they tend to start offering interviews around the end of November/December
Reply 6
I'm applying to KCL and St. George's too! The anxiety is so real man
Reply 7
Original post by uwaseem
I'm applying to KCL and St. George's too! The anxiety is so real man

St George's has determined their ukcat cut off by the way. It's 2600. Hope that helps.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I just gpt an invitation to bristol i was shocked this early
Reply 9
Original post by Lannew1
I just gpt an invitation to bristol i was shocked this early

Congrats! :smile:
Reply 10
Thanks! Yeah I found that out yesterday. Its quite high compared to previous years actually, lots of people must've applied there

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending