Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Queen's Campus watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi there,
    I applied for Newcastle medical school and I put no preference on the campus part of the UCAS form. I got an email saying I've been assigned to Durham, but I still think I'd rather go for Newcastle.
    Is there any way I can ask them to change my campus back to Newcastle?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cunning__Stunt)
    Hi there,
    I applied for Newcastle medical school and I put no preference on the campus part of the UCAS form. I got an email saying I've been assigned to Durham, but I still think I'd rather go for Newcastle.
    May I ask what is your UKCAT average?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by Cunning__Stunt)
    Hi there,
    No, at this point you've been allocated to Durham and that's now your choice. The application process is underway and it's likely Durham have already started sorting through, as have Newcastle, and I doubt they'd let you swap. If you had a preference you should have selected it!

Worth sending an email though I suppose...?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.