The Student Room Group

History of Art Applicants 2015/16!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Original post by umbibatt
Hi! I got an offer from UCL. However, I still haven't heard from the Courtauld, do I need to worry or is anybody else still waiting?

Have you not had any emails about interview dates? They're on the 10th, 12th and 15th of February. So they should've got back to you with an interview date and time if you've got one
Is anyone else debating between UCL and the Courtauld, should they received both offers? Keep changing my mind every five mins and I haven't even been to my Courtauld interview yet.. 🙃🙃

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guess who FINALLY got their questionnaire from UCL?!
:biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi!
I'm new here, does anyone know what getting a questionnaire from UCL means? Do they send one to everyone or does it mean they're seriously considering your application?
Yeah, it means they're seriously considering you - they do it instead of an interview :smile:
Hey everyone,

I have also received the UCL questionnaire and I should send it back by tomorrow, but now I am not quite sure how to upload my answers to the student portal. Could anyone that has already done it give me a hand? Also, I have questions regarding how I should organize the word file with the answers in itself, if that even matters. Hoping I hear from somebody! :smile:
Oh god, I don't know how to do it either!!
Reply 167
Original post by ValiaMarinova
Hey everyone,

I have also received the UCL questionnaire and I should send it back by tomorrow, but now I am not quite sure how to upload my answers to the student portal. Could anyone that has already done it give me a hand? Also, I have questions regarding how I should organize the word file with the answers in itself, if that even matters. Hoping I hear from somebody! :smile:

Hi !

Are you sure they want you to upload answers to the student portal ? I sent mine off to the undergraduate admissions email address, I didn't even know we can upload something to portico !
About organization of the file, I just put the title 'Responses to History of Art Questionnaire' on the top and underneath I wrote the answers and numbered them 1 and 2. Hope that helps ! :smile:
Original post by marttt
Hi !

Are you sure they want you to upload answers to the student portal ? I sent mine off to the undergraduate admissions email address, I didn't even know we can upload something to portico !
About organization of the file, I just put the title 'Responses to History of Art Questionnaire' on the top and underneath I wrote the answers and numbered them 1 and 2. Hope that helps ! :smile:

Nope, not sure, that's why I asked. You can upload stuff to Portico, but I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate. Thanks!
Is anyone else finding the UCL questionnaire difficult?:frown: I'm really worried I've completely misinterpreted it.
Anyone know how long the Courtauld generally wait to get back to you? had my interview on Wednesday 10th and the waiting is killing me!!
Original post by JazGreen
Anyone know how long the Courtauld generally wait to get back to you? had my interview on Wednesday 10th and the waiting is killing me!!

I went on the 10th too, and I haven't heard anything either. I guess a couple of weeks X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by v-corlh
I went on the 10th too, and I haven't heard anything either. I guess a couple of weeks X

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was told by one of the students that it takes about a month, but that seemed a bit long.
Original post by louise649
I was told by one of the students that it takes about a month, but that seemed a bit long.

Yeaa that seems too long. How did you find the test? Images were so hard tbh. X
I heard we'd know within 2 weeks!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I asked the people in the interview and they said around 10 days to 2 weeks!
Has anyone applied/had an interview at Warwick? I applied back at the beginning of November and had the interview offer immediately but the only interview date I could get down there for is this coming 24th. How if anyone has had one, did they find it ? :smile: I've applied for Art History and French at Warwick, Exeter, Nottingham, Durham and KCL (just for French though) btw x
I'll see you at Warwick on the 24th :smile:
How exciting! I'm actually kinda looking forward to it in a weird sort of way :smile: Yes, see you there!
Original post by v-corlh
Yeaa that seems too long. How did you find the test? Images were so hard tbh. X

yeah, I really couldn't think of much to say and I ended up repeating myself a few times... never know though, let me know how it goes - good luck!! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending