Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hii I've applied to fashion marketing and have an interview there soon, I was wondering if anyone who has done the same could tell me a bit about what they will ask me so I can prepare for it

ReputationRep:
    im also applying for this course, any tips on personal statement? good luck at the interview

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations on your interview! I applied to do fashion buying and have an interview, when's yours?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, you too! mine is the 25th of this month, yours might be the same!
    (Original post by maz98)
    Congratulations on your interview! I applied to do fashion buying and have an interview, when's yours?

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou! I basically wrote about what i want to learn more about, so eg trend forecasting, etc. The only thing i would say is really pack it with relevant work experience, i think it makes a massive difference, Just try and get across your personality within that. Good luck, I hope it all goes well!
    (Original post by matilda13)
    im also applying for this course, any tips on personal statement? good luck at the interview

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie199817)
    Thanks, you too! mine is the 25th of this month, yours might be the same!
    Oh so is mine haha! Good luck hope it goes well! Do you know if there's a maths test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maz98)
    Oh so is mine haha! Good luck hope it goes well! Do you know if there's a maths test?
    I hope not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sophie199817)
    I hope not?
    Where else have you applied ? Have you got any offers?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.