Loaay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello Everyone,

It has been a while since applications have been open, and some people have already gotten Engineering Offers from great Unis such as UCL and Kings.

So let us try and make this an official thread for ALL the Undergraduate Engineering Applicants of 2016.

Where have you applied?
What offers have you gotten so far?
vannson
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Got offers for mechanical engineering from Brunel, Queen Mary and City, still waiting to hear from UCL and Imperial
dream_big
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by vannson)
Got offers for mechanical engineering from Brunel, Queen Mary and City, still waiting to hear from UCL and Imperial
Wow great to hear that!! What are you predicated grades for that particular course.
vannson
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by dream_big)
Wow great to hear that!! What are you predicated grades for that particular course.
I'm doing maths, further maths and physics, but for further maths we do the whole of maths (AS and A2) in year 12, and then further maths AS and A2 in year 13, so I already know that I have an A* in maths A level, and predicted A*A*A (A in further maths)
Loaay
Rep:
?
I have already gotten Offers from Bath, Manchester and Kings College London for (Computer Systems Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, and Electronic Engineering. Respectively). All my offers are AAB, which is really surprising!! :awesome:

Still Waiting on University of Surrey and UCL.
Loaay
Rep:
?
(Original post by vannson)
Have you gotten an Invitation for Interview from either of them yet.
vannson
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Loaay)
Have you gotten an Invitation for Interview from either of them yet.
Nope. The only thing I've heard from Imperial was when they sent me a Fee status questionnaire
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (78)
14.08%
I'm not sure (24)
4.33%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (177)
31.95%
I have already dropped out (11)
1.99%
I'm not a current university student (264)
47.65%

Watched Threads