Turn on thread page Beta

Are you a morning or evening person? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely not a morning person. There is nothing I hate more than going to sleep knowing that my alarm will wake me up in the morning. It ruins the entire process of going to sleep for me. I actually don't even remember the last time I got woken up artifically, since I'm at uni my earliest lecture start at 11AM and in high school, I didn't have to attend the first class of the day, so I only had to be in at 10AM.

I don't know what i'm gonna do when I get a job.....I am completely useless in the morning.

I can only get uni work done in the evening as well.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I'm not me in the mornings

A few years ago I accidentally bit my finger when trying to eat my croissant for breakfast how I even managed to do that i do not know

ReputationRep:
    Morning! It's always easier to get things done early morning

ReputationRep:
    Feel like I should be in bed in the morning and feel like I should be in bed in the evening.

Afternoon person then

ReputationRep:
    Evening. I rarely go to bed before 3am.

ReputationRep:
    I am a night person, I come to life at night. I think I'm a vampire. It all started when I began staying up until 3/4 in the morning to complete folio work for product design... I just love how quiet and peaceful it is.

ReputationRep:
    When my alarm goes off at around 7 I usually wish I could stop time, sleep until my body had had enough, and then unfreeze time again to start the day.

ReputationRep:
    I am a morning person as well
    I am usually up at 5am!! But i never revise before college. The only thing i do is HW that i forgot to do lol
    I get tired of revising after 11pm/12am but dont sleep till about 1-2am like WTF!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    evening/night definetly

ReputationRep:
    Definitely evening
    But ever since uni I've found mornings less difficult because i'm waking up to something I like as opposed to before it being sixth form which I hated with a passion
    I'm still not a morning person though, it's just less of a drag

ReputationRep:
    Evening.
    There's nothing worse than waking up in the morning. If it wasn't for school I'd wake up at 1pm everyday. Also I'm not myself in the morning, just a couple of weeks ago I fell when trying to stand up and just slept on the floor.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely a night person, I'd say I feel most active at around 9/10 pm.

Just drink coffee and that caffeine hit should help you wake up

ReputationRep:
    Am a night owl.

ReputationRep:
    OP I am totally with you with everything you mentioned!

I despise the thought that my alarm is set and will ruin my sleep. But I guess I cant complain, everybody is in the same situation haha.

ReputationRep:
    Definitely an evening person :awesome:
    can't get much done in the morning tbh

Night person. So much so people think I'm a morning person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aamirac)
    Night person. So much so people think I'm a morning person.
    Well, 1AM is already morning, so we are up earlier than so called 'morning' people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    evening/night definetly
    nocturnal , like some of your greatest companions cavy
    Spoiler:
    Show
    lots o' love x

ReputationRep:
    Morning I guess? I usually get up around 6am. And I get lots of work done before lunch.

Then by around 4 o clock I usually cba anymore so just end up lazing around/watching tv/working out/cooking/eating etc. until bed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    x
    Kristen stewart :love:

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.