Turn on thread page Beta

How is everyone's Biology Unifying Concepts Revision Going? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Ugh, time to do some more. Revising all the AS stuff is near impossible. Time to do some of the usual CC's topics...

No watching england for me tonight :<.

ReputationRep:
    screw England let's do some BIOLOGY!!!

Ok, im gonna just run through Central Concepts starting now, then when i have 2 hours to spare ill take a look at some AS stuff. Thatll end my boring day

ReputationRep:
    I retook HH&D for the other units - how much time and energy needs to be put into revision them. It looks like a real mission to me! From previous papers it seems to me that you don't need much specific AS knowledge- the sylabus is very vague- any ideas on specific AS stuff we should know from transport and foundation? Would be much appreciate - 3 topics left of central concepts to do now!

Good luck team

ReputationRep:
    dont suppose any1 can post up any past papers and mark schemes. becos of my schools great wisdom my gf only has one past paper im assuming the last paper set. shes quite stressed [understatment of the year] and id appreciate if any1 cud scan in and post. thank u

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yan2004)
    dont suppose any1 can post up any past papers and mark schemes. becos of my schools great wisdom my gf only has one past paper im assuming the last paper set. shes quite stressed [understatment of the year] and id appreciate if any1 cud scan in and post. thank u
    lol too late yan , too late. You should've asked for them ages back.

ReputationRep:
    I got 90% average overall last year, and in the unifying concepts mock exam I got a D. What the frig? I just don't seem to be able to answer the questions in the way they're looking for.

Doesn't help that my biology teacher for some reason has no past papers for unifying concepts, despite having loads for all the other OCR modules.

I've also got Central Concepts tomorrow as well, so at least all that is freshly revised and in my head.

I've done a little looking through the AS stuff. Might get up really early tomorrow to do it.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Aston University
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.