Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I've been sleeping with my girlfriend's brother; what do I do? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm 16 and in year 12, and my girlfriend is 18 and at uni (we got together after sleeping together at my birthday party in August). A week after that, her brother and I (who's in the same year as me) got drunk and fooled about, and we both liked it. One thing lead to another over the next few days and we were having full sex and going out, at the same time as me going out with his sister. He knows, but she doesn't.

I like him more than her, and I actually think I'm gay now, but what do I do? I've been (stupidly) running the two relationships at the same time, with her being oblivious. What on earth do I do now? I've just buried my head in the sand and got on with my life with him and my life with her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Venticular)
    Anyone?
    dude tell her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candycaneland500)
    dude tell her
    What would be the best way though? It's gonna blow up the relationship between her and her brother.

ReputationRep:
    Grim

ReputationRep:
    I just choked. OP, What?

I'm 16 and in year 12, and my girlfriend is 18 and at uni (we got together after sleeping together at my birthday party in August). A week after that, her brother and I (who's in the same year as me) got drunk and fooled about, and we both liked it. One thing lead to another over the next few days and we were having full sex and going out, at the same time as me going out with his sister. He knows, but she doesn't.

I like him more than her, and I actually think I'm gay now, but what do I do? I've been (stupidly) running the two relationships at the same time, with her being oblivious. What on earth do I do now? I've just buried my head in the sand and got on with my life with him and my life with her.

ReputationRep:
    What would be the best way though? It's gonna blow up the relationship between her and her brother.
    there is no easy way to do it just tell her its not like u are sleping with another girl we are talking about you being possibly gay and sleeping with her bro

ReputationRep:
    End it with the brother, and convince him not to ever let his sister know.
    End it with the sister.

Find a new family.

ReputationRep:
    so did i like how did u not know uwere attracted to men and then bang you are having sex with one
    (Original post by Nehemiah'sFaith)
    I just choked. OP, What?

ReputationRep:
    so did i like how did u not know uwere attracted to men and then bang you are having sex with one
    I knew I was attracted to guys before this, I just never did anything with a guy.

ReputationRep:
    You bumped your thread after 10 minutes, are you for real?

Well firstly you need to end it with the girl..that's step bloody one. Then after that you need to decide if you and the brother are willing to put the sister through a lot of pain to be together..up to you really.

ReputationRep:
    Where in his post has he said he wasn't previously attracted to men?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mega0448)
    Where in his post has he said he wasn't previously attracted to men?
    okay my mistake geez sorry OP
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper

I'm not gay or bi but I think this is no different than cheating in a heterosexual relationship. What makes it worse is that both you and her brother are betraying her - badly.

Your girlfriend is oblivious and it will hurt her immensely when (these things have a knack of surfacing when you least expect) she discovers you have been cheating on her. But more importantly, it will devastate her to know that it was her brother AND her boyfriend that betrayed her trust in you both.

You need to realise you are being utterly selfish with no regards for the consequences of your actions.

Break off with both of them, keep your knob in your pants and when you have grown up, tell any future potential partner you are bi-sexual and leave them to decide if they still want a relationship with you.

ReputationRep:
    Reaper

ReputationRep:
    Good god please be true. Deserves a full spread in t Dear Deidre

ReputationRep:
    I bet the last person she thought you would cheat on is her brother :rofl: End it now. You've come in between their sibling relationship, you dirty, dirty man :sly:

ReputationRep:
    That is disgusting mate. Who's next, the mother? The aunt? Don't be a knob and forget about both of them.

ReputationRep:

you need to get caught giving her brother a blow-job. trust me, in this instance you won't have to say a word, as a picture will tell a 1000 words.

then after that's done, all you need to worry about is if you S or S.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uberteknik)
    I'm not gay or bi but I think this is no different than cheating in a heterosexual relationship. What makes it worse is that both you and her brother are betraying her - badly.

Your girlfriend is oblivious and it will hurt her immensely when (these things have a knack of surfacing when you least expect) she discovers you have been cheating on her. But more importantly, it will devastate her to know that it was her brother AND her boyfriend that betrayed her trust in you both.

You need to realise you are being utterly selfish with no regards for the consequences of your actions.

Break off with both of them, keep your knob in your pants and when you have grown up, tell any future potential partner you are bi-sexual and leave them to decide if they still want a relationship with you.
    Thank you for the post. I really like the brother through, and honestly I think I'm gay and not bisexual now. Can I not stay with the brother somehow?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Betelgeuse-;60531237]

OPs post is Reddit worthy... No wait.. Even better, it's 4Chan worthy.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 19, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.