The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Xenon
Luck'm in the same position where I as yet have not been able to go watch a proper match :frown: , but I'd love to do so soon. I got the football side from my older brother and male cousins I guess.

I know what you mean. I hadn't been to a proper game until a few years ago because no-one would take me
ok well im off to sleep!
its 220am and i need to sleep!!!
goodnite! xxx
Reply 82
~Sam~
I know what you mean. I hadn't been to a proper game until a few years ago because no-one would take me

me 2 i will have to save money myself now
see how thing changes when u grow up
kriztinae
the girls at my school try to act like they dont know, when they dont know but they over do it to try and get attention from the guys
But the guys get frustrated tryin to teach it to them so they give up! poor lil things!

Then there are guys who don't know much about football... are they just big fat losers?
Reply 84
SamTheMan
Then there are guys who don't know much about football... are they just big fat losers?

yes
Reply 85
kriztinae
ok well im off to sleep!
its 220am and i need to sleep!!!
goodnite! xxx

nit christine
sweet dreams :wink:
if u have exam tomorrow good luck !!
Reply 86
shushimeng
owow ur cousin explain things to u! i don't even talk to my cousin that much! i learnt everything by myself

I was watching a match with my cousin (probably arsenal vs. man u), and there was a tight descision which confused me, so I just asked him.
Reply 87
~Sam~

I'm in that position just now. I have to find someone to go with :frown:
Reply 88
TheWolf
yes

My two best friends (one a guy, one a girl) know nothing whatsoever about football and they think I'm crazy because I like it so much.

Guys can normally see through a girl who's just pretending to like football to impress them, which is a good thing
Reply 89
SamTheMan

owow shouldn't say that casue people have their own hoobies so if i ask u do u know anything about F1? u won't like when i call u big far loser
:smile:
Reply 90
Xenon

id go with you if i could! shame most of you peeps are arsenal supporters... :rolleyes:
Reply 91
Xenon
I was watching a match with my cousin (probably arsenal vs. man u), and there was a tight descision which confused me, so I just asked him.

WOWOW can't believe it i love Arsenal
arrh connections between us :wink: LOL
Reply 92
TheWolf
id go with you if i could! shame most of you peeps are arsenal supporters... :rolleyes:

mmmmmmmm. who do u support? :rolleyes:
TheWolf
yes

Good, thought so. I always found that football was a bit gay anyway. A bit too girly and there's a lot of brotherly love that seems just a bit too feminine.
Plus most players are just short asses that weigh less than their girlfriend. And when you see a South American team play, it's pathetic. They almost look like girls.
That's why I think Heskey ain't that bad. He might not be very good but at least he doesn't look gay.
Reply 94
Xenon

My tactic was to go on and on and on at my mum until she said yes. Going to Anfield is hard because it's so far away and my parents still won't let me go by myself (plus it's so hard to get tickets any way). But I go see Wycombe with friends
Reply 95
shushimeng
mmmmmmmm. who do u support? :rolleyes:

Chelsea :smile:
Reply 96
Xenon

where do u live? i properly go u :smile:
Reply 97
TheWolf
Chelsea :smile:

same as my friend Jack LOL things u shouldn't know about him :tongue:
Reply 98
~Sam~
My tactic was to go on and on and on at my mum until she said yes. Going to Anfield is hard because it's so far away and my parents still won't let me go by myself (plus it's so hard to get tickets any way). But I go see Wycombe with friends

I'm gonna use the tactic of, my little bro has to go watch a match soon, so you have to take us or something like that. My dad was going to try and take me and my bros to watch the Keown testimonial if it wasn't a school night for my lil bro.
Reply 99
shushimeng
where do u live? i properly go u :smile:

I live in london, and my friend actually lives pretty near the stadium. We're really hoping to be able to go watch a match next season or something (I hate the ticket prices though, as it's quite expensive)

Latest

Trending

Trending