The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

oh come one! keep voting people!!
whens the end date of this vote anyway? or is there no end date?
Reply 161
Haha just seen this thread as I ahven't been on for ages, honoured just to be in the poll!

Can't see why TK winning though as she doesn't really know anything about football to the best of my knowledge:biggrin: Sorry Honey! :biggrin:
Reply 162
Kuz
Haha just seen this thread as I ahven't been on for ages, honoured just to be in the poll!

Can't see why TK winning though as she doesn't really know anything about football to the best of my knowledge:biggrin: Sorry Honey! :biggrin:
lol, and how would you know?:rolleyes:
xenon should defo win!
Reply 163
Tinykates
xenon should defo win!

but looks like u are far ahead
Reply 164
Kuz

Just saw your updated signature-brilliant! :biggrin:
Reply 165
Tinykates
xenon should defo win!

I seen your posts in the ultimate football thread, not exactly thrilling with your football knowledge:biggrin: :tongue:
Reply 166
Xenon
Just saw your updated signature-brilliant! :biggrin:

me?
the arsena bit?:biggrin:
Reply 167
Kuz
I seen your posts in the ultimate football thread, not exactly thrilling with your football knowledge:biggrin: :tongue:
hehe. tbh i only know stuff sbout charlton and england. i have no idea why i'm winning. i haven;t ever seen you post on football i don't think :confused: i'm sure you know more than me though :tongue: it's not exactly difficult :biggrin:
Reply 168
Tinykates
hehe. tbh i only know stuff sbout charlton and england. i have no idea why i'm winning. i haven;t ever seen you post on football i don't think :confused: i'm sure you know more than me though :tongue: it's not exactly difficult :biggrin:

lol!
check the whos posted on the ult footie thread i have posted a 6th of all my posts on there...but your right footie ain't hard, but i luv it anyway:biggrin:
Reply 169
Kuz
lol!
check the whos posted on the ult footie thread i have posted a 6th of all my posts on there...but your right footie ain't hard, but i luv it anyway:biggrin:
wowwwwwwww you've posted loads! hehe :biggrin:
Reply 170
Tinykates
wowwwwwwww you've posted loads! hehe :biggrin:

I once left, but that thread alone made me return :biggrin:
Reply 171
TheWolf 572
piginapoke 543
mc_watson87 344
XTinaA 311
Zapsta 272
Kuz 210
theaman 181
Lord Huntroyde 172
slim786 135
bono 132
chats 104
ZJuwelH 102
kriztinae 75
shushimeng 70
Bigcnee 63
Tinykates 57
Dil 57
Xenon 49
~Sam~ 38
Speciez99 27
Percy 27
serious narb 24
Iluvatar 23
Gimp 23
jumpunderaboat 19
corey 19
eddiedaboss 17
HasanB 17
tammypotato 17
sillynarb2 17
marina183 15
Baron 13
hattori 13
kokopops 13
jamlan 12
randdom 11
DuncanM 11
criscros 10
4Ed 10
pkonline 9
Kurdt Morello 9
mobbdeeprob 8
amyitfc 8
shiny 7
Daveo 7
Baron Huntroyde 6
Fly By 5
wizard 5
Ollie 5
jhm 4
Absolution 4
SoulBrother 4
Expression 4
Josh75077 4
rah 4
manutdgurl 4
jammyd 4
superomega1 3
Suzi Q 3
hornblower 3
2slick 3
guest1984 2
elpollodiablouk 2
iiikewldude 2
Rakooga 2
lgs98jonee 2
silent p......? 2
ady_azzuro 2
Hayley... 2
Percy. 2
maximusmak 2
ankur1986 1
curryADD 1
Joey_Johns 1
_EMMA_ 1
ralphk 1
imran123 1
elpaw 1
chidori 1
andy_ 1
Claude 1
PadFoot90 1
Illuvatar 1
kurt44 1
Sponge Bob 1
ali*117 1
jonny40 1
ShOcKzZ 1
urban_flavaz 1
alocin 1
innitman_uk 1
Rayban 1
houssam_ballout 1
charlord 1
Ultra Genious 1
Reply 172
TheWolf
TheWolf 572
piginapoke 543
mc_watson87 344
XTinaA 311
Zapsta 272
Kuz 210
theaman 181
Lord Huntroyde 172
slim786 135
bono 132
chats 104
ZJuwelH 102
kriztinae 75
shushimeng 70
Bigcnee 63
Tinykates 57

Woohoo! Go me!
Go Wolfie!
Reply 173
TheWolf
TheWolf 572
piginapoke 543
mc_watson87 344
XTinaA 311
Zapsta 272
Kuz 210
theaman 181
Lord Huntroyde 172
slim786 135
bono 132
chats 104
ZJuwelH 102
kriztinae 75
shushimeng 10000
Bigcnee 63
Tinykates 57
Dil 57
Xenon 49
~Sam~ 38

thanks wolf :wink::tongue:
Reply 174
ZJuwelH
It should be made possible to issue a negative vote, then I'd give one to Kuz, who doesn't have the foggiest.

And how did you come to this conclusion darling....because I disagreed with one of your biggioted "Man Utd are the best team in the world" driven comments!... :rolleyes:
Kuz
And how did you come to this conclusion darling....because I disagreed with one of your biggioted "Man Utd are the best team in the world" driven comments!... :rolleyes:

you don't like man u? :cool:

i like you :smile:
Reply 176
Kuz
me?
the arsena bit?:biggrin:

Yup, the arsenal part.
Reply 177
serious narb
you don't like man u? :cool:

i like you :smile:

lol!
thanks
Its not that I don't like them its just I, along with most other TRUE football fans across the country, along with evidence from form of last season blantantly state that Man utd aren't the best team in England...but hey try to telling that to that gender swapping uppited cock XTina, ZJuwel woteva da f*ck his called today, and he just won't believe you :biggrin:

Xenon
Yup, the arsenal part.

Cool aint it, I've got a poster of it on me bedroom wall, with the squad celebrating:biggrin:
"Cool aint it, I've got a poster of it on me bedroom wall, with the squad celebrating"

my bro has that pic

i dont really support a prem team, Aylesbury United is enough for me, but i've seen Arsenal play live a few times over the years and i'm definitley turning into a fan these days
Reply 179
serious narb
"Cool aint it, I've got a poster of it on me bedroom wall, with the squad celebrating"

my bro has that pic

i dont really support a prem team, Aylesbury United is enough for me, but i've seen Arsenal play live a few times over the years and i'm definitley turning into a fan these days

I'm seriously pissed off that I couldn't go to any matchs this year because of other comittments and because I'm goin to uni (hopefully) in coventry in September that will be two seasons of not watching my beloved. :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending