The Student Room Group

BORED ask me anything x

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SeanFM
If a guy without a picture of them in their avatar posted an AMA, would it get this much attention? :K:

I don't know, yes?
Original post by Qboid
Tbh, I've been meaning to post that question into an AMA for a while now. It's just today that I finally got the courage to do so :sadnod:

I'm sure there must be some psychological analysis I could do on this... too bad I'm a refuse collector and not a psychologist hey :smug:

The analysis would show that I'm a very bland person x
Original post by yasaminO_o
Because they have a stellar record, I love the area, the research that happens there is amazing, London is my favourite place on earth, the feel of the university is very homey to me, the students are very competitive which will allow me to push myself to be the best that I can be and they have a generous bursary that will actually allow me to pursue medicine

London is amazing! Though other universities like oxford give better bursaries ... not sure how imperial is a nice name though?!loool
Original post by XavierMyshkin
London is amazing! Though other universities like oxford give better bursaries ... not sure how imperial is a nice name though?!loool

Tbh I'm not sure Oxbridge would want me :')
Tbh I'm not sure Oxbridge would want me :':wink:

Never know ... might as well give it a shot... I am not sure there is much of a difference in terms of undergraduates applying to Oxbridge and ICL/UCL there is
Never know ... might as well give it a shot... I am not sure there is much of a difference in terms of undergraduates applying to Oxbridge and ICL/UCL there is

Tbh I'm not sure what kind of person they want, but there's also the fact that at Oxbridge clinical contact is extremely limited until your third or fourth year which would not suit me at all
Tbh I'm not sure what kind of person they want, but there's also the fact that at Oxbridge clinical contact is extremely limited until your third or fourth year which would not suit me at all

I go Oxbridge so maybe your turn to ask me a question :P Though the second point is probably good and a valid reason not to go (though do have some clinical contact e.g. GP sessions each week).
I go Oxbridge so maybe your turn to ask me a question :P Though the second point is probably good and a valid reason not to go (though do have some clinical contact e.g. GP sessions each week).

Oh wow are you are medic there? How tough was it to get there and do you think it's worth it?
Oh nice well done! Is that you're first choice? Hope it goes well for you :smile:

Cheers Yeah it is my first i got an offer from sheffield and.hull as well i wish u get really good grades so u can.study medicine
Original post by Gladiator12345
Cheers Yeah it is my first i got an offer from sheffield and.hull as well i wish u get really good grades so u can.study medicine

Oh nice I hope you get an offer then :smile: And thank you, that's very kind x
Oh nice I hope you get an offer then :smile: And thank you, that's very kind x

Can.i just ask whats ur ethnicity? Please dont take no offence im just curious lol
Can.i just ask whats ur ethnicity? Please dont take no offence im just curious lol

None taken aha, I'm Azerbaijani
None taken aha, I'm Azerbaijani

I love the azeri people they r so nice and its such a rich culture ur well lucky wish i was azeri x
I love the azeri people they r so nice and its such a rich culture ur well lucky wish i was azeri x

Lol it's crazy, literally family in your face 24/7 there's not a quiet moment ever :lol:
Wouldn't change it for the world though
gg grills get more attention in AMA than guys.
Lol it's crazy, literally family in your face 24/7 there's not a quiet moment ever :lol:
Wouldn't change it for the world though

What type of music u into? And i would love to go to an azeri family do they look so good
What type of music u into? And i would love to go to an azeri family do they look so good

Blues, rock, soul, indie, alternative, triphop lots of things aha
Blues, rock, soul, indie, alternative, triphop lots of things aha

Do u have snapchat?
Do you identify as shia? Or do these things not concern you?
Do u have snapchat?

I don't actually have a phone atm, it was stolen and the insurance company are taking ages to replace it. I used to though

Quick Reply

Latest