Turn on thread page Beta

what was your worst injury? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flds07)
    that's the best revenge (in my opinion)
    Maybe. It was an evil grin moment. I probs enjoyed it too much.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ainat87)
    one of my mates is like that. I personally love it (obviously ) especially jumping... even if it does result in several falls to the ground...
    lol, u must b pretty brave..

i can't even go on an airplane with out freaking out when we take off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Ouch!! Ooh, nasty. What distance you get though, just out of interest?? Jokin! That's one painful long jump! :eek:
    It was 4 years ago and I got a 5.72 I haven't been doing much since then. :cool:

Hence it's my pb lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pollo Loco)
    Maybe. It was an evil grin moment. I probs enjoyed it too much.
    of course you didnt. no.

you have to enjoy it, or else, ...... i'll think of something...... lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yannis)
    It was 4 years ago and I got a 5.72 I haven't been doing much since then. :cool:

Hence it's my pb lol
    I'll say.

ReputationRep:
    oh, wow

well, when i broke my ankle they kept on going! lol, but we lost :rolleyes:

do you ever go to physical therapy?
    I went to my GP first, who said it would heal in 8 weeks. But after 8 weeks it was still painful, but luckily my dad's mate part-runs a sports accidents clinic near me. I had to go and see a physio there on two afternoons in the week for the following month - but this did improve the situation a lot (as I had developed a slight limp before going). I still reckon that the injury messed me up though and that there is probably a lasting problem with it - but I've more or less given up on sport this year anyway - too much other stuff to do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbdeeprob)
    I went to my GP first, who said it would heal in 8 weeks. But after 8 weeks it was still painful, but luckily my dad's mate part-runs a sports accidents clinic near me. I had to go and see a physio there on two afternoons in the week for the following month - but this did improve the situation a lot (as I had developed a slight limp before going). I still reckon that the injury messed me up though and that there is probably a lasting problem with it - but I've more or less given up on sport this year anyway - too much other stuff to do.
    well, it's good that you have stuff to do, cuz you might have been bored out of your mind!

ReputationRep:
    lol, u must b pretty brave..

i can't even go on an airplane with out freaking out when we take off
    lol. Yep, you definately sound like one of my mates. Shes exactly like that...

ReputationRep:
    lol. Yep, you definately sound like one of my mates. Shes exactly like that...
    sorry (knd of off the subject,) but what time is it in the U.K.? (in understandable english please) lol

ReputationRep:
    sorry (knd of off the subject,) but what time is it in the U.K.? (in understandable english please) lol
    1:05 a.m.

ReputationRep:
    got in2 a fight with a nob punched him 3 times in the face; he swings in2 the bridge of my metal glasses- the force from the bridge of the glasses cut to the bone and broke it

had the operation 2 fix it (straightened)

got in2 another fight with same idiot a few days l8r and broke it again

the crumb of comfort i have is that i knocked him out this time, tho didnt break his nose- *******!!!

i sound like a thug... but that guy had it coming

ReputationRep:
    1:05 a.m.
    lol, don't you all have finals or work or something to get to in the morining?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goliath)
    got in2 a fight with a nob punched him 3 times in the face; he swings in2 the bridge of my metal glasses- the force from the bridge of the glasses cut to the bone and broke it

had the operation 2 fix it (straightened)

got in2 another fight with same idiot a few days l8r and broke it again

the crumb of comfort i have is that i knocked him out this time, tho didnt break his nose- *******!!!

i sound like a thug... but that guy had it coming
    lol, o.m.g......

do you play any sports..? if so, i'd reccomend wearing one of those masks to protect the nose

ReputationRep:
    got S4 on wednesday, so nothing tomorrow...

ReputationRep:
    ill tell you ure worst injury it was when you fell on your head as a baby.

ReputationRep:
    lol. I have to be at college for 9... but I'm only in until 12.

ReputationRep:
    got S4 on wednesday, so nothing tomorrow...
    oh, not bad

ReputationRep:
    lol. I have to be at college for 9... but I'm only in until 12.
    ahh, that's good..

ReputationRep:
    ahh, that's good..
    yeps. especially since i don't have any lessons. We have to go in for higher education talks, but once thats over we can leave.

ReputationRep:
    No, i'm living an aimless life at the moment. I can do whatever i want.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.