I'm a 16 year old guy and just need to have sex I'm craving for it
    What should I do?
    THIS IS A SERIOUS QUESTION.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    What should I do?
    As blunt as it sounds you don't "need" to you want to. You don't say much about what situation you are in, whether you have had sex before or whether you are in a relationship but I am assuming from your post that the answer is no. I would really recommend taking your time. Try to meet girls who you are interested in and let things develop at their own pace. I know that it can sometimes feel like everything has to happen now but it will be better and you will look back on your early experiences much more fondly in the years to come if you don't rush into it and they mean something.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    What is it about sex that you're feeling you need?

(Original post by randdom)
    As blunt as it sounds you don't "need" to you want to. You don't say much about what situation you are in, whether you have had sex before or whether you are in a relationship but I am assuming from your post that the answer is no. I would really recommend taking your time. Try to meet girls who you are interested in and let things develop at their own pace. I know that it can sometimes feel like everything has to happen now but it will be better and you will look back on your early experiences much more fondly in the years to come if you don't rush into it and they mean something.
    I like a girl but too scared to tell her and all I think about her in bed...
    I don't know what to do... I haven't had sex

ReputationRep:
    I like a girl but too scared to tell her and all I think about her in bed...
    I don't know what to do... I haven't had sex
    Approaching someone you like for the first time can be really daunting. It is worth trying to get to know her better. I know it is difficult if that is all that is on your mind but you are much more likely to get a positive response if you put that to one side and then try to get to know her as a person.

Is she someone that you talk to regularly? If so then maybe just ask her if she wants to go to the cinema or something non-threatening?

(Original post by unprinted)
    What is it about sex that you're feeling you need?
    I don't know just that sensation

Approaching someone you like for the first time can be really daunting. It is worth trying to get to know her better. I know it is difficult if that is all that is on your mind but you are much more likely to get a positive response if you put that to one side and then try to get to know her as a person.

Is she someone that you talk to regularly? If so then maybe just ask her if she wants to go to the cinema or something non-threatening?
    I'm too scared to talk to her

ReputationRep:
    I'm too scared to talk to her
    That makes it more complicated. Do you have any mutual friends who could help?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I don't know just that sensation
    If you want the physical sensation, get a Fleshlight.

If you want the emotional aspect, you need to stop being too scared to talk to women.

That makes it more complicated. Do you have any mutual friends who could help?
    I do but I don't think Im good enough for her, I'm quite fat and she's not but people say I'm not fat but i am i can see it clearly, and she's pretty and I'm not that good-looking

(Original post by unprinted)
    If you want the physical sensation, get a Fleshlight.

If you want the emotional aspect, you need to stop being too scared to talk to women.
    Whats a flashlight?

Whats a flashlight?
    I meant fleshlight.Stupid autocorrect
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's a male masturbation toy. The physical sensation is very close to that of having intercourse.

ReputationRep:
    What should I do?

ReputationRep:
    My recommendation:
    Talk to her or stop complaining.

Seriously, we all have to go through those first cringe-worthy steps of talking to a girl we like.

To be honest if you put the effort in to talk to her and you're an average guy your chances are she'll say yes to (Netflix and) chill if you're not a cat calling creep.

Otherwise if you don't take this first step you're wallowing in self pity.

It's tough, I know. I went through the same situation around 8th grade. I was a super nerd but I just said **** it and talked to her.

Also if going up to her face-to-face that first time is THAT daunting, talking to her through Facebook or Twitter or Instagram first if you're not a complete creep (and have mutual friends, or go to the same school or something, this gives you a reason to add her) helps.

Then from there if you genuinely like her and want her for more than sex you'll be well on your way to gaining a long term partner for Netflix and Chilling.

ReputationRep:
    so how exactly does this moderating thing work?

this actually a legit question?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 23, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.