Turn on thread page Beta

How to pick up girls with a nice car? watch

Announcements

I am about to get a nice car and I don't have much experience talking / chatting up girls, so was wondering what people think is the best way to get girl's numbers with a nice car?

ReputationRep:
    If anyone on TSR knew how to pick up girls, they wouldn't be on TSR.

ReputationRep:
    TSR is becoming a joke..in fact let me take it back...some people in the world are becoming a joke..what is going on? I despair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    Awesome Genius? :holmes:
    http://www.carnewschina.com/wp-conte...l-1.jpg?97ba00

I'm not Awesome Genius lol and this is a genuine question, i'm pretty socially awkward so need to learn how to use my car to get numbers

ReputationRep:
    I don't think girls would be like, "there goes future bae in that nice car"

try talking to them first lol, but ask awesome genius.

ReputationRep:
    Do literally nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: png Free Candy.png (192.0 KB)

(Original post by dean01234)
    Do literally nothing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbYNAZxcWh4
    That's with a lambo though lol I can't afford that yet, just an r8 at the moment

ReputationRep:
    If you have to use your car just to get a woman..does that not tell you everything you need to know?

Do you have literally not ONE thing going for you? You haven't got a decent personality? You don't look human, you look like a creature that hasn't been discovered yet? You're basically seeking companionship that has no basis to it at all other than you are desperate and need a woman..

Come on, if you're for real you need to just...just stop

ReputationRep:
    the only type you can get with nice cars are gold-diggers
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I mean you spend a few grand, give her a lift and its over. then what?

ReputationRep:
    lmao it amuses me how many H&R threads are now filled with people asking if they are made by me.

I don't make threads as Anon - whats the point of that?!

(Original post by MaseratiJay)
    If you have to use your car just to get a woman..does that not tell you everything you need to know?

Do you have literally not ONE thing going for you? You haven't got a decent personality? You don't look human, you look like a creature that hasn't been discovered yet? You're basically seeking companionship that has no basis to it at all other than you are desperate and need a woman..

Come on, if you're for real you need to just...just stop
    Well I don't get attention from girls without the car, so yeah this is the only way I can get it I guess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well I don't get attention from girls without the car, so yeah this is the only way I can get it I guess
    I'm sorry to tear you down but that is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

Surely you'd want an actual meaningful relationship.

It's better to be alone than to be with someone who literally only wants you as a status symbol... you can see that right?

You'll be showering someone with gifts, maybe even fall in love and they won't care about you at all, just what material possessions you can offer them , if that's what you really, really want then proceed but I'm begging you not to come back on here crying when it all goes wrong!

(Original post by MaseratiJay)
    I'm sorry to tear you down but that is the most pathetic thing I've ever heard.

Surely you'd want an actual meaningful relationship.

It's better to be alone than to be with someone who literally only wants you as a status symbol... you can see that right?

You'll be showering someone with gifts, maybe even fall in love and they won't care about you at all, just what material possessions you can offer them , if that's what you really, really want then proceed but I'm begging you not to come back on here crying when it all goes wrong!
    Who said i'm getting numbers for a relationship lol

ReputationRep:
    Would a nice car get me a date with my oneitis??? Ive never thought about it before

ReputationRep:
    you dont need a nice car just a nice personality xxx
    I am about to get a nice car and I don't have much experience talking / chatting up girls, so was wondering what people think is the best way to get girl's numbers with a nice car?

(Original post by candycaneland500)
    you dont need a nice car just a nice personality xxx
    Maybe on a different planet it might but on Earth doesn't work that way

ReputationRep:
    ok then up 2 you what car is it anyway ??
    Maybe on a different planet it might but on Earth doesn't work that way
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    in b4

Oh wait...

Anyway, having a nice car won't mask personality flaws or suddenly make you able to talk to women if you can't now...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.