Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I want to start doing a science BTEC level 3 which is equivalent to a-levels, I did level 2 childcare and health an social care so I already have experience with both the elderly and children! But I really would prefer to do this science course instead so I was wondering, can I still go into nursing at uni with this course?

    You would need to decide on the uni's that interest you and then see how many UCAS points you need to fulfil their entry criteria. A science BTec should be fine, but it's always best to check with the universities. You'll also need at least 5 GCSE (including maths and English) at a C or above.
    Good luck!.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2015
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.