Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    1) If you haven't seen it I IMPLORE YOU TO GO AND WATCH IT = masterpiece.

2) For those who have seen it, how did you find it?? I was nearly in tears at the end of it and I still feel pretty ''sick'' in my stomach right now.

ReputationRep:
    classic

ReputationRep:
    I love it! One of my favourite movies of all time. Then again, I do like depressing stuff.

ReputationRep:
    Never watched it. Is it sad? :eek: Will I cry omg :eek2:

ReputationRep:
    Its just sickening but due to that its a true work of a genius! Its hard to describe it after you watch it but just know its excellent

ReputationRep:
    awks moment when you thought that was just a track in the lord of the rings... kill me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RainbowKiwi)
    Never watched it. Is it sad? :eek: Will I cry omg :eek2:
    Depends how attached you get to it, I admittedly did start tearing up at the end and I've only ever done that before in 1 other film.

Absolutely watch it though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Inexorably)
    Depends how attached you get to it, I admittedly did start tearing up at the end and I've only ever done that before in 1 other film.

Absolutely watch it though.
    You're all talkin about it like it's sad and I usually give sad movies a miss :erm: I'll see it one day and remember u while watchin :-)

ReputationRep:
    I watched it like 7 years ago, I remember liking it but I dont remember it in detail, so it probably didnt make much ofn impact on me.. Ill have to watch again

ReputationRep:
    Why would you cry during the end? It was shocking but not emotional in such a way I would cry?

It's in my top 20.

ReputationRep:
    I've watched it a few times and it's very engaging and disturbing. The little sound effects especially mess with your mind. That's what I find most memorable about the film.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LeftWingMoron)
    Why would you cry during the end? It was shocking but not emotional in such a way I would cry?

It's in my top 20.
    I'm not too sure why I did, I just found the ending completely tragic and although I'd heard it wasn't 'a happy ending' I just found it really harrowing :shrug:
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Fantastic film. Always depresses me afterwards but I love it.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.