El Guiza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi, I'm hoping someone will be able to help me here

How could you form a debate and also structure an essay for the question 'Why did the Nazis/Hitler achieve success in 1933'?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated thank you!
ageshallnot
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by El Guiza)
Hi, I'm hoping someone will be able to help me here

How could I form a debate and also structure an essay for the question 'Why did the Nazis/Hitler achieve success in 1933'? (Essay length 3000) I've done the reading for it, I'm just really struggling on how to set it out.

(In my opinion, the question seems to broad to form a debate each of the reasons thoroughly enough, there are too many interlinking factors which resulted in them achieving power)

I've got reasons such as; constitutional problems, propaganda/SA, Hitler, Sonderweg, wide appeal of the party, and other reasons.

Would I debate each factor separately on deciding the influence to the Nazis success before coming to my conclusion that the factors all interlinked? Or would that be a poor way of organising it?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated thank you!
Don't forget that Hitler becoming chancellor wasn't the end of Nazi 'success' in 1933.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you prefer to get careers advice?

I like to speak to my friends and family (15)
11.03%
I like to do my own research online using careers specific websites (87)
63.97%
I like speaking to the careers advisors at school, college or uni (18)
13.24%
I prefer to listen watch videos or listen to podcasts of people in my chosen career (13)
9.56%
Something else (let us know in the thread) (3)
2.21%

Watched Threads