Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm hoping someone will be able to help me here

How could you form a debate and also structure an essay for the question 'Why did the Nazis/Hitler achieve success in 1933'?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by El Guiza)
    Hi, I'm hoping someone will be able to help me here

How could I form a debate and also structure an essay for the question 'Why did the Nazis/Hitler achieve success in 1933'? (Essay length 3000) I've done the reading for it, I'm just really struggling on how to set it out.

(In my opinion, the question seems to broad to form a debate each of the reasons thoroughly enough, there are too many interlinking factors which resulted in them achieving power)

I've got reasons such as; constitutional problems, propaganda/SA, Hitler, Sonderweg, wide appeal of the party, and other reasons.

Would I debate each factor separately on deciding the influence to the Nazis success before coming to my conclusion that the factors all interlinked? Or would that be a poor way of organising it?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated thank you!
    Don't forget that Hitler becoming chancellor wasn't the end of Nazi 'success' in 1933.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 11, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.