Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone, my name is Jenny and I want to move out from the halls because of my own unavoidable problem. If there is anyone who is willing to be my replacement for the room, I will sincerely grateful, it's also an ensuite so you'll have your own bathroom. It's the halls which is located outside of uni, but really closed from school, central and shoreditch.
    It is 176 per week and if you are move in December, no need to pay rest of the fee until next 16 of January. The building is the cleanest amongst the halls, and have reception and roof terrace. Huge thanks.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 11, 2015
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.