Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently in my first year at university where it counts towards 1/9 of my degree and will be applying to summer internships next year.

I wondered if Investment Banks will look at the 4 module results for each course I take? Only the best 3 count towards my final degree.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A12R34)
    Anyone?
    ???

ReputationRep:
    IF they ask, be honest. If not, no need to say.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I am currently in my first year at university where it counts towards 1/9 of my degree and will be applying to summer internships next year.

I wondered if Investment Banks will look at the 4 module results for each course I take? Only the best 3 count towards my final degree.
    Just put whatever you're on track for down, but obviously, try to do well.

It's really not that deep.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Just put whatever you're on track for down, but obviously, try to do well.

It's really not that deep.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    But for example you could get 70%, 70%, 70%, 10%. You would be on course for a first as they only take your top 3 but what the Investment bank then frown upon that 10%??
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    But for example you could get 70%, 70%, 70%, 10%. You would be on course for a first as they only take your top 3 but what the Investment bank then frown upon that 10%??
    Again, it's not that deep. lol Just do as well as you can, IBs aren't as anal as law firms when it comes to this stuff.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.