Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    does any1 else find that when theyve just learnt something ie revision, u forget it like straight after :confused: wots the point if this happens

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    does any1 else find that when theyve just learnt something ie revision, u forget it like straight after :confused: wots the point if this happens
    i do that a lot! especially with revision...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    I don't know I forgot!!Hahahahahahaha!! LOL!!

ReputationRep:
    I cram and then I go into an exam, the minute the exam is over ive forgotten everything...makes space for more cramming

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    You're meant to forget most things you've learnt within 24 hours :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    You're meant to forget everything you've learnt within 24 hours :rolleyes:
    How would we progress from having babylike thoughts?

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicboy)
    How would we progress from having babylike thoughts?

MB
    I meant revision-wise... That's why they say that you should look over everything you've revised again the next night

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    This sounds like a classic sign of dementia. Go see your GP and see what he or she says about this.

Only messing, you need to take a break and get something to eat. You may have been revising too much. Take a twenty minute break and then go back. It may be the learning style you have adopted to revise. Try different styles.

ReputationRep:
    oh yes all the time, I can never concentrate, i always have some song running through my head, all thru the exam and revision times.
    Then I just cant be bothered wiv studies, like at this moment.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    oh yes all the time, I can never concentrate, i always have some song running through my head, all thru the exam and revision times.
    Then I just cant be bothered wiv studies, like at this moment.
    same here, in the computer room sufing thru UKL when i should be doing M1

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alio)
    yes, that happened with me with politics, but then i found it came back to me in the exam

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.