Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Performing Arts / Drama / Theatre University Offers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hello! I have just been browsing and have realised that there isn't a forum as such which gives recognition to the Performing Arts courses, and university offers. So, where has everybody applied? Have you got a response? What are your first choices?

I applied to The University of Leeds, Edge Hill, Sheffield, Greenwich, and Huddersfield. I have received a conditional offer from Greenwich, and I have an audition at Huddersfield on 19th November and Edge Hill on 2nd December

ReputationRep:
    are these actual performing art schools or unis that do performing art courses? because you wont be taught the same stuff if its just a course at uni you should apply to actual performing art schools because they could get you contacts. (I know I really didn't help)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robinfr)
    are these actual performing art schools or unis that do performing art courses? because you wont be taught the same stuff if its just a course at uni you should apply to actual performing art schools because they could get you contacts. (I know I really didn't help)
    They are all universities as I am wanting the university experience rather than a drama school 🙂.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lillypaddx)
    They are all universities as I am wanting the university experience rather than a drama school 🙂.
    oooh. okay

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.