lillypaddx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hello! I have just been browsing and have realised that there isn't a forum as such which gives recognition to the Performing Arts courses, and university offers. So, where has everybody applied? Have you got a response? What are your first choices?

I applied to The University of Leeds, Edge Hill, Sheffield, Greenwich, and Huddersfield. I have received a conditional offer from Greenwich, and I have an audition at Huddersfield on 19th November and Edge Hill on 2nd December
robinfr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
are these actual performing art schools or unis that do performing art courses? because you wont be taught the same stuff if its just a course at uni you should apply to actual performing art schools because they could get you contacts. (I know I really didn't help)
lillypaddx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by robinfr)
are these actual performing art schools or unis that do performing art courses? because you wont be taught the same stuff if its just a course at uni you should apply to actual performing art schools because they could get you contacts. (I know I really didn't help)
They are all universities as I am wanting the university experience rather than a drama school 🙂.
robinfr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by lillypaddx)
They are all universities as I am wanting the university experience rather than a drama school 🙂.
oooh. okay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (7)
33.33%
No - I have already returned home (3)
14.29%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (6)
28.57%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (1)
4.76%
No - I live at home during term anyway (4)
19.05%

Watched Threads