Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, i went to the interview at MMU yesterday for adult nursing - i was wondering if anyone has heard anything yet ? x
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    (Original post by april1994)
    Hello, i went to the interview at MMU yesterday for adult nursing - i was wondering if anyone has heard anything yet ? x
    I've moved this to the MMU section, hopefully you ll get replies there

ReputationRep:
    Same here i was at the interview on 10/11..not heard anything...can not take this wait

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by april1994)
    (Original post by Wanttobeanurse)
    Same here i was at the interview on 10/11..not heard anything...can not take this wait
    If you remember, the tutor said we would only hear this week if we were either unsuccessful or an outstanding candidate. So no news isn't necessarily bad news Where else has everyone applied?

How did you find the interview on Tuesday?

ReputationRep:
    I actually thought the interview wasn't too bad and felt quite confident but not anymore

ReputationRep:
    Iv got an conditional offer from mmu today

ReputationRep:
    I received my conditional offer too however it does state I need to send in a reference for previous care experience/work which I don't currently have?

I also asked to be moved to the September intake which I haven't been so I have emailed them to ask

ReputationRep:
    Aww cool x i have to get all distinctions though...need to put my head down and do this x

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I was just wondering if you could give me any pointers? I have an interview at MMU next month and was wondering how the interview goes? Also do they require you to sit a test or written piece of work? Also, do you have to give them your second reference there and then? Sorry for all the questions, Its my first ever official interview!Thanks!Also congrats on the offers!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 21, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.