The Student Room Group

The GCSE Revision Thread!

Scroll to see replies

:eek:
I'm doing GCSE Maths in November, when do you think I should start revising? My teacher told me the November paper is generally harder because it is for resit candidates. I was thinking half term but I'm not that confident hoping to scrape an A.
Reply 102
l0uis
I'm doing GCSE Maths in November, when do you think I should start revising? My teacher told me the November paper is generally harder because it is for resit candidates. I was thinking half term but I'm not that confident hoping to scrape an A.

Start revising NOW because there is a lot to learn and it is quite hard:smile:
Reply 103
l0uis

I only started really revising at home and in spare time a week before, and managed to get a B. I thought I wouldn't even manage a C and was annoyed that I had been entered early.
zevy1
Start revising NOW because there is a lot to learn and it is quite hard:smile:

Perhaps you haven't noticed that I made that post last year. I got an A* :smile:
Reply 105
Hello All,

Well I was reading most of the advices given, but all are like listen to your teachers...coursework ... and so on, I am currently a private student at grade 12, I have failed 3 subject last year at grade 11, and I am retaking them this year lets wish I pass, though I switched one subject to another which I never took which is business, then I also failed ICT which I got pretty mad.

I am currently taking
Physics
Biology
ICT
Business

Now I haven't started at all at Business and ICT and my exams for ICT alternative to practical are in mid april, and the others are in May, I have started science since the beginning of the year and have private teachers for that, and we are finishing soon and will soon start answering all the past papers, though I am afraid of those 2 which I haven't started and I can bearly focus on studying on them I wanted to know some advices on how to get at least B on those 2 even though I am like a month and a half away.

I have this computer issue which I don't know what to do like whenever I wake up I gotta sit on, and whenever I come back home the same happens, I always think of taking it off and throw it somewhere so I can't use it since I watch series and it takes alot of my time, but I need it since I am taking ICT ... so I am kinda stuck ... if anyone knows what I can do it would be best.

Quick Reply

Latest