Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

im thirsty according to some? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    to all of you who think i am thirsty and want attention from guys have no right to say that/ i have so much **** in my life that i dont fall asleep without crying. i may come of as desperate at times but all i want is to have someone to talk to who actually gives a damn
    so im sorry if i come of as thirsty or desperate
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    You really shouldn't put up a thread like this, you'll seem like bait to those who are trying to hurt / offend you.

Perhaps report their post if they say something that upsets you, but the best thing for you to do on here is ignore their posts and carry on with your life. After all, we're just text on a screen and we don't now you in real so the negative things people say are just their horrible way of trying to get under your skin.

Take care and chin up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    You really shouldn't put up a thread like this, you'll seem like bait to those who are trying to hurt / offend you.

Perhaps report their post if they say something that upsets you, but the best thing for you to do on here is ignore their posts and carry on with your life. After all, we're just text on a screen and we don't now you in real so the negative things people say are just their horrible way of trying to get under your skin.

Take care and chin up.
    thats what everyone says but i cannot deal with it no more it just too much for me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by candycaneland500)
    to all of you who think i am thirsty and want attention from guys have no right to say that/ i have so much **** in my life that i dont fall asleep without crying. i may come of as desperate at times but all i want is to have someone to talk to who actually gives a damn
    so im sorry if i come of as thirsty or desperate
    Creating a thread like this only serves to bring more attention upon yourself.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.