Where can you find the minimum grades for universities?

Watch
This discussion is closed.
sT4n
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Guys, i cant seem to find any minimum grade requirements on most universities' websites. Btw, I want to do architecture, computer engineering and science and does anybody know which are the good universities for these?
vincent gallo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
http://www.ucas.co.uk/ should have entry requirements, although the average grades on http://www.timesonline.co.uk are often a better guide.

Lots of universities offer good science and engineering courses. The best places for Architecture are probably Cambridge, UCL, Nottingham, Sheffield. .
sT4n
thanks!
sT4n
guys, i'm thinking what else I can take when I go to university... my A lv subjects r applied maths, design tech product design, physics and chemistry... and i think ive done quite well on all of them so far...

i feel like i'm into designing... wt other gd choices r there that can get u a gd job like being an architect?
r_perry
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
wel i'm doin maths, further maths, chemistry, physics and computer studies and I want do chemistry with maths (75% chem 25% maths). I you want to do architecture you need to look at the a-levels that the good universities want, maybe cambridge. I would have thought for architecture you would need maths, physics and tech, but further maths and computer studies would be useful.
hornblower
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by r_perry)
wel i'm doin maths, further maths, chemistry, physics and computer studies and I want do chemistry with maths (75% chem 25% maths).
A chemistry degree is chemistry and maths.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Had lockdown impacted your relationships?

Yes, my partner and I are struggling (30)
7.96%
Yes, my partner and I broke up (32)
8.49%
Yes, it's hard being around my family so much (84)
22.28%
Yes, I'm feeling lonely isolating alone (49)
13%
No, nothing has changed (112)
29.71%
No, it's helped improve my relationships (70)
18.57%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed