Dinrosiel
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
I've really fallen behind on my GCSE Product Design coursework... I've been really busy lately and I keep procrastinating. I get distracted too easily and it's really starting to build up. The stress is beginning to get to me... Please help!!!
Any tips on time management or how to not get distracted would be a great help.
Brandon.1219
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Dinrosiel)
I've really fallen behind on my GCSE Product Design coursework... I've been really busy lately and I keep procrastinating. I get distracted too easily and it's really starting to build up. The stress is beginning to get to me... Please help!!!
Any tips on time management or how to not get distracted would be a great help.
I did GCSE product design, don't worry, really don't worry, no matter how far behind you are, you will catch up! To start with make sure your update with all your homework (get that finished), then get two sheets of paper one for the coursework you need to start/finish, and the another for the coursework you have finished, give yourself a time limit to start/finish the coursework-this worked for me. When it comes to revising, use the GCSE product design revise guide. Use your time wisely and finish each part of your coursework at the highest standard, if you want a high grade that is. Another tip is to make sure all your drawings and designs are coloured neatly and labeled. Make sure you understand how to use 2D/3D design as this was a problem for me, ask the teacher if your un-sure. If your really behind, maybe use your break times to complete your coursework, even if you do not feel like using your break time to finish your coursework then say to yourself 'will this make the boat go faster'. I hope this helps, Brandon.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How will you be receiving your results?

Going into school to pick them up (188)
33.39%
Receiving them online / by email (282)
50.09%
I still don't know (93)
16.52%

Watched Threads