The Student Room Group

Marks and Spencer Graduate Scheme 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Whats going on :frown:
Reply 41
Anybody else heard anything yet? I'm still waiting...
anyone heard anything else?

I applied to head office buying and still nothing. :frown:
It's so rubbish all the waiting!! I hope we hear something soon.

I think from reading last years thread they did all the schemes that we're starting sooner first. So I think the retail schemes will be first maybe.
Reply 44
Just for an update the retail schemes are having there assessment centres end of january and the head office schemes in first week of feb...so best of luck...
Reply 45
this is actually BULLSH*T!! How long are we expected to wait!! I applied late October! so ridiculous. I just want to know :'(
Reply 46
After all that waiting I've just received an email saying I haven't made it to the assessment centres...good luck to the rest of you though!
Reply 47
Original post by Dools92
After all that waiting I've just received an email saying I haven't made it to the assessment centres...good luck to the rest of you though!

Sorry to hear. It must suck. What scheme did u apply to?
Reply 48
Original post by Momina90
Sorry to hear. It must suck. What scheme did u apply to?

The marketing scheme. The email just said there was a huge number of applicants this year and they couldn't take my application any further
Reply 49
Has any one heard back from the design grad scheme? it has become a daily habit of checking my application haha, just want to know!! :smile:
Original post by design0
Has any one heard back from the design grad scheme? it has become a daily habit of checking my application haha, just want to know!! :smile:

Me too!! It's driving me crazy!!! Which design scheme did you apply for? I applied for the lingerie one! The wait is horrible!
Reply 51
i applied for the clothing one, hopefully it will be soon :frown:
Original post by design0
i applied for the clothing one, hopefully it will be soon :frown:

Fingers crossed!!
Reply 53
Anybody heard back from the HR scheme? I'm starting to give up hope now...
Reply 54
I was waiting to hear on the Marketing Scheme and was told the next stage would be Assessment Centre - but have just found out I've got through to Video Interview. Is anybody else the same? Bit confused why there's an additional stage now!
Reply 55
Original post by Dools92

omgggggg. I'm still waiting to hear back. I've also applied for Marketing!! so no news is good news I guess...

If I get rejected im gonna be so P-d off!!
Reply 56
Original post by doll13
I was waiting to hear on the Marketing Scheme and was told the next stage would be Assessment Centre - but have just found out I've got through to Video Interview. Is anybody else the same? Bit confused why there's an additional stage now!

Hmm I applied to the IT business analyst scheme (head office) and I had a telephonic interview for second stage..and they told me they will tell me in the last week of Jan if I qualify for the assessment centre on 3rd/4th Feb .. everyone has had their own experiences...
Applied for IT BA also not heard back yet
Reply 58
Original post by Applecider
Applied for IT BA also not heard back yet

Did you have the telephonic interview?
Original post by ashwagon
Did you have the telephonic interview?

Nah not as of yet just that standard sorry it's taking a while email and CV still in review.
On holiday on Friday for two weeks so that wouldn't be ideal if there's an assessment centre day on the 3rd/4th of Feb...

Quick Reply

Latest