Turn on thread page Beta

I feel lonely nowadays for some reason watch

Announcements

Never had this feeling before but it feels like I need a girl in my life. I never was like this at school or at any point of my life but I just feel something is missing in my life, Im always checking out girls nowadays (always) more than I ever do. I have no idea why I feel this way

ReputationRep:
    How old are you? What else has changed in your life?

(Original post by william walker)
    18 years old, I have no clue why I am like this the major change in my life is going to university and the massive difference from school

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I have never had a relationship and never really wanted one and now all of a sudden I feel like I need one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have never had a relationship and never really wanted one and now all of a sudden I feel like I need one
    It's normal, I was exactly your age when I first started wanting a relationship, I never really cared before then and then suddenly I really wanted one. You're just growing up.

ReputationRep:
    I know how u feel like, at sixth form/school I never thought about the opposite gender - now I do. its all cos of growing up and needing company and to settle down

ReputationRep:
    Your feelingsabout wanting a relationship are pretty normal It is a part of growing upand becoming a sexual human being! At school, I have never thought about havinga relationship, but at the age of 17 suddenly all of my friends did, so Istarted thinking about it too… don’t worry about it and don’t hurry! If you wanta girlfriend, you will find the right one at the right time

I'm exactly the same, except I'm a bit older than you. I can't focus as much on daily stuff recently as my attention is mostly going to girls around me.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Study Helper

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Study Helper
    The same as above replies. It's all about growing up; you feeling you want to share your life with someone and enjoy those romantic things couples do you see in movies and out on the street. It's all part of life's process.

Young love is the hardest btw and we will never figure it out because we haven't had the experience enough times. But when we get older, we get wiser. So do you want a relationship or do you need one? Those are the questions you need to answer before you really search for something.

I personally want a relationship because I feel like I'm ready for one - I'm ready to invest my time into someone's life and etc. But according to God and fate, it ain't happening any time soon!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 12, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.