Turn on thread page Beta

delegated leguslation as an infringement of the separation of powers watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm doing a module on the English Legal System, and not being a Law student, I'm finding it a bit tricky.
    Could somebody explain to me why delegated legislation is considered an infringement of the separation of powers? And how can it be made without the public and democratic processes represented by Parliament?

If anybody also has some good book or articles to help me, that would be great too! Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    hi i could really use anyones help im a university student studying business and finance , however stupidly they have a made us do a business law model , which TBH , i havent gone to the lectures , so could anyone make this a bit more easier to understand c

critically evaluate, in relation to the common law duty of care, the liability of employers for references. How, if at all, does the liability of a university (such as the University of Sussex) differ regarding references given to potential employers in respect of current (or former)students.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.