Turn on thread page Beta

People who don't want kids are lucky. watch

ReputationRep:
    I was just reading that thread about Londoners not being able to buy a house.

Well, if you don't want kids, you obviously don't need a house. You can just live in a one bedroom flat.

I will also have a hell of a lot more disposable income to spend on myself.

I feel lucky today.

I just needed to share that.

ReputationRep:
    Good for you?

Although isn't it more of a choice as opposed to luck?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alter-ego)
    Good for you?

Although isn't it more of a choice as opposed to luck?
    I don't think you can choose whether you want kids or not. It's just something you want or you don't. So if you happen to not wish to have a kid, you are lucky. Because most people are aching for it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I don't WANT kids and I'm happy with my decision
    EDIT:
    i hate you all :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I don't kids and I'm happy with my decision
    Get dat kid-free flat guuurl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    I don't kids and I'm happy with my decision
    Strong sentence.

ReputationRep:
    The cost is exorbitant really.

ReputationRep:
    i don't want kids

so i'm gonna dodge the bullets that are having to spend money on then and having to put up with their s***

ReputationRep:
    How is the human race still here?

ReputationRep:
    topkek

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. Kids are a massive investment. But who knows, maybe I need my legacy to continue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by High Stakes)
    Maybe I need my legacy to continue.
    I'm sorry but I find it so cringe and narcissistic when people say this. You are not Rockefeller.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by driftawaay)
    I'm sorry but I find it so cringe and narcissistic when people say this. You are not Rockefeller.
    Who knows. Maybe I will become batman or something. Surely if you're batman you're gonna want a son?

ReputationRep:
    I disagree. I don't want children or if I really did have them, I want 1. This is because I grew up in a house with 6 other children. I highly doubt that's lucky lol. I have just had enough with kids :P.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can choose whether you want kids or not. It's just something you want or you don't. So if you happen to not wish to have a kid, you are lucky. Because most people are aching for it.
    Fair enough. Although I'd say that I've chosen not to have kids because I don't think that I would be a good mother, whether I'd like them or not.

ReputationRep:
    it's great for your career, disposable income and figure to not have kids, ngl

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nverjvlev)
    it's great for your career, disposable income and figure to not have kids, ngl
    As well as your nerves, your sleeping pattern and your disposable free time as well

ReputationRep:
    Whether you want a child or not triggers the choice to have children, or not to have children.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emily.97)
    Whether you want a child or not triggers the choice to have children, or not have children.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you can choose whether you want kids or not. It's just something you want or you don't.
    That is the very definition of choosing whether you want children or not. We, as people, take into account different factors as well as how we feel about having children to come to the decision that we would like to be parents one day. It's not "luck" at all.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.