The Student Room Group

hey everyone, I need some help :)

Original post by radi121212
Hey,
I'm new here but decided to try and ask for some help :smile:
I need people from the UK to fill my questionnaire for my dissertation and since I am a foreigner I only know about 20 people and I need more than 150 answers, so if you have 2 mins to fill it that would help soo much !! If you could maybe forward it to a couple of your friends/family that would really help a lot, if not, that's fine too and thank you in advance :smile:)

Where is the questionnaire? Also you are really gorgeous in your profile pic. :smile: Where are you from?
Original post by william walker
Where is the questionnaire? Also you are really gorgeous in your profile pic. :smile: Where are you from?

[video="youtube;CHt6PuiMq6U"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHt6PuiMq6U[/video]
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
mmmmmmm

Yeah that is what I did when I first saw your pic. Still waiting for you to PM me a photo of your tight body. :colondollar:
Original post by william walker
Yeah that is what I did when I first saw your pic. Still waiting for you to PM me a photo of your tight body. :colondollar:

Aint happening brudda.
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
Aint happening brudda.

Why? If your body not tight or something?
Reply 5
Original post by radi121212
Hey,
I'm new here but decided to try and ask for some help :smile:
I need people from the UK to fill my questionnaire for my dissertation and since I am a foreigner I only know about 20 people and I need more than 150 answers, so if you have 2 mins to fill it that would help soo much !! If you could maybe forward it to a couple of your friends/family that would really help a lot, if not, that's fine too and thank you in advance :smile:)

Go for it, where's the questionnaire?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending