Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm with my boyfriend and we're both sexually active with each other. We're both each others first so is it possible to get an STD from sex or oral sex? also my throats been sore recently and might have a throat infection but ive not seen the doctor yet although i have an appointment booked but if I give him head will it risk any infections for him even though none of us have any STI's?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It's impossible to pass on an infection you don't have. STIs aren't magically created by sex: one person needs to have one before someone else can catch it from them.

Kissing might pass on whatever you have, but going down on him won't.

ReputationRep:
    As stated, it's not possible to pass on something you dont have x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2016

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.