The Student Room Group

Don't know what to do

So I bought an item from Wilko online at £16 + £4 delivery charge, and I payed through Paypal. My Paypal account confirms the transaction, but it doesn't show up on my bank statement.
What HAS come up on my bank statement is that I've been charged £20 + £20.95 and it says INT'L and some long number. I'm thinking that I've been charged twice for the item that I've bought, but wondering why it doesn't say Paypal on it. and now I don't know who I'm supposed to confront, is it Wilko, Paypal or the bank?
Original post by taeffa
So I bought an item from Wilko online at £16 + £4 delivery charge, and I payed through Paypal. My Paypal account confirms the transaction, but it doesn't show up on my bank statement.
What HAS come up on my bank statement is that I've been charged £20 + £20.95 and it says INT'L and some long number. I'm thinking that I've been charged twice for the item that I've bought, but wondering why it doesn't say Paypal on it. and now I don't know who I'm supposed to confront, is it Wilko, Paypal or the bank?

I would speak to your bank first so they cant confirm what the transaction was actually for and then go from there
Original post by taeffa

Paypal transactions don't always go through straight away, some things can take several weeks. Especially if it's pay after delivery.

That £20.95 is probably something unrelated. But if you don't recognise the payment then call your bank and enquire.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending