The Student Room Group

Help, i love my teacher.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by MathsAstronomy12
Keep fishing and you'll find your catch :wink:

there aint enough fish in the sea for me- listen to N Dubz Girls...
Original post by Anonymous
If he gives signals and flirts even though he has a family already, that's creepy and he's a jerk.
You're not soulmates, stop deluding yourself...

I assume your teacher doesn't know that you know he's married, right?
Original post by Kadak
I know how you feel.Ive developed feelings for my female chemistry teacher.

Use this pick up line to get her moist bro!!
Are you made of 11 protons, cause you are sodium fine:wink:
You really need to go out there and meet new people, wow.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 24
Original post by lolita97
If my friends knew I was writing this post they'd probably laugh or roll their eyes - I used to have the BIGGEST crush on my Religious Studies teacher, his name was Martin and I thought the world of him, he was intelligent, smart, handsome, sarcastic and unintentially funny. I couldn't get him out of my head until he left school this past Easter, and I had been crushing on him since he first taught me in year 11/end of year 10. I'm in year 14 now and I still think about him occasionally, but in a way I wonder what my old friends that have moved to uni are up too.

It's human nature to have crushes, especially on teachers as they have a duty of car, you spend almost everyday with them and it's inevitable to build a connection. BUT, there's a fine line between a teacher flirting and a teacher CARING. I knew the whole time when crushing on my teacher that nothing would ever happen, for several reasons.

- you are legally a child, I'm now 18 almost 19 and it's laughable.
- there would be a great age gap
- it's against the law
- they almost always have a family, whether it's a wife or kids
- the pressure would ruin your high school experience

I don't know whether this post was a joke or not, but just think about it. Imagine telling your friends or family, imagine what their reaction would be. It isn't normal, and if it is mutual between yourself and your teacher, he will know to wait 5 years once you've left school to get in contact.

thank you for your honesty, i really appreciate it
Original post by userr_76
I am a year 13 student.. 18 in February. It's been about 2 years and I am hopelessly, irretrievably in love with my head of year (who is also my Biology teacher). All of my thoughts and dreams are about him; my life evolves around him. Now, these thoughts of mine are not always PG, I love him!! What should I do?? He is married with two kids (and a dog #serious) but he always gives me signals and flirts like he's my lover. We are soulmates, I am sure of this, and I don't know what to do. Why is life so hard??? Help me please ASAP

Try looking at him objectively. Spend time identifying his faults, who he really is beneath the facade. That should quell your attraction (works with everyone else).

There's a teacher in my school (isn't there always?) who many of the girls find attractive. But really, if you look past the big talk, booming voice and authoritative manner, he's really just a sad, gloopy ball of insecurity, bravado and pretentiousness, mixed in with copious amounts of haphazardly applied hair gel.
Reply 26
Original post by TheGreatImposter
You really need to go out there and meet new people, wow.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i dont like making new friends, my boyfriend and my teacher are enough
Reply 27
Original post by Mehrdad jafari
I assume your teacher doesn't know that you know he's married, right?

Well he flaunts his ring in my face everyday.. make me jealous and its working
Well he flaunts his ring in my face everyday.. make me jealous and its working

You are probably over analysing his actions. So how do you know he's got two kids?
Reply 29
Well, let's just hope that a male biology teacher, who is also coincidentally the head of the year, doesn't read this.
i dont like making new friends, my boyfriend and my teacher are enough

You have a boyfriend?

Why is everyone feeding into the troll?:unimpressed::rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Teachers are ****s that are unfanciable. End of story
:lolwut: get a hold of yourself woman!

Quick Reply

Latest