Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who is not in the mood for Xmas this year watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    As it's fast approaching who is.not in the mood for Xmas and such as with lack of money and life going ons and depression and no money who s not in the mood even the ads are depressing as doesn't feel like it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    don't care as i don't celebrate it

ReputationRep:
    bruh mood for xmas? if someone asked me right now what does christmas mean to you i'd be like A LEVEL MOCKS!!!!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    i dont celebrate it as such but i still get dem mini christmas trees and it makes me happy

ReputationRep:
    I'm very excited for Christmas. I understand depression can definitely affect whether your look forward to things, but don't let money to get in the way. Being around people you love should always be the most important thing, presents are just a bonus

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SophieSmall)
    I'm very excited for exams. I understand depression can definitely affect whether your look forward to things, but don't let money to get in the way. Being around people you love should always be the most important thing, presents are just a bonus
    What kind of magical university do you go to? :lolwut:

Also I'm forced into contact with my loved ones on a daily basis.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    What kind of magical university do you go to? :lolwut:

Also I'm forced into contact with my loved ones on a daily basis.
    haha xmas got auto corrected to exams

Thanks for pointing that out.

ReputationRep:
    Very much so! can't wait

Nearly done all my xmas shopping already!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I'm not that interested.

Used to love it but what I used to do with family I stopped doing last year; and last year's Xmas I thought was pretty crap tbh so yeah guess I'm not in the mood at all

ReputationRep:
    I realised Xmas is just another bourgeoisie democratic illusion used to fool the proletariat into working harder so that they can buy more bourgeoisie products and fill the pockets of fat cats, all under the guise of religion.
    Ever since then I'm never in the mood, boy this revolution can't come any quicker

ReputationRep:
    How can I report this thread for abuse of THE BEST HOLIDAY EVER?!!! :xmasgrin::tux::merry::claus::eek:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.