Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I'm always nice to her but she calls me names? watch

Announcements

She calls me names, makes fun of me, threatens to 'punch' me if i annoy her, calls me weirdo, creep, spaz, but is also sometimes very nice. Her words dont bother me and i dont give it back because im better than that, just from a girl i find it strange?

ReputationRep:
    If she's your friend - there's nothing to worry about.
    If she's not your friend - she just does not like you.

Why is it strange from a girl?
    And how old are you both?

ReputationRep:
    I don't really understand comments like that, because they are derogatory and negative, and it is designed to tease and mock the other individual. I, personally, dislike that kind of interaction. If it gets to you you should say something, but also remember that it doesn't mean she has bad intentions and wants to hurt your feelings.

ReputationRep:
    I thought this said memes instead of names. I'm quite disappointed. Anyway the winning answer of this thread is:
    (Original post by NatiiEw)
    If she's your friend - there's nothing to worry about.
    If she's not your friend - she just does not like you.
    Pretty obvious, really. 90% of the anonymous posters in this section seem to have all the social awareness of a bowl of cornflakes smh

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.