Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

An epic revelation watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    On a news website it tells the number of GCSE's my high school got, right. And guess what? All those people who used to bully me, that thought they were "popuar" & "hard" .....they're LITERALLY they ones who got like 0 to 3 GCSES. I swear, like half of them got those. And it made me realise that, who's laughing now? At least i worked hard & i'm in college, gonna try an have a decent future.

Let that be a lesson kids, don't those bullies win! They thought they'd won, but oh no! You're the true winner really. Work hard, do well , they can't tell you nothing!

ReputationRep:
    Lots of nasty people are wealthy, intelligent and very happy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Rad Prince)
    Lots of nasty people are wealthy, intelligent and very happy
    Karma will get them doubly hard, they'll get served what they deserve

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Karma will get them doubly hard, they'll get served what they deserve
    There is no such thing as karma, I know a lot of people like to believe that cheats never prosper, that being bad always catches up with you and that everything turns out fair in the end, it's not actually true.

That girl who rejected you at the high school prom and laughed at you in front of everyone, she will probably marry the son of a millionaire and be jetting off to Boracay every winter to avoid the cold

The guy who bullied you, then banged your crush, then cheated on her with a cheerleader, he is gonna be a successful CEO

The world isn't a Dickens novel, IRL Scrooge would have banged Bob Cratchit's wife and Tiny Tim would have died of TB.

ReputationRep:
    I was a bully in high school. I did no revision whatsoever and I got 3As and the rest Bs. This shows two things. A) High school is piss-easy. B) Being intelligent doesn't prevent you from not realising that being a **** is immoral and that one should not act immoral.

That said, I am no longer a bully by any means. I try to get on with everyone and help people out where I can or just brighten their day even if that means saying "have a great day sir" instead of saying nothing when someone departs. And I feel really guilty about high school :L

ReputationRep:
    There is no such thing as karma
    That girl who rejected you at the high school prom and laughed at you in front of everyone, she will probably marry the son of a millionaire and be jetting off to Boracay every winter to avoid the cold
    True, but karma works both ways. Yes she may have a good life (as she didn't do anything inherently bad) but my life will have improved because of this.

Sure I'll feel temporarily sad cos of rejection but it makes me feel less fearful the next time (as I know what the worst is like now) and boost my confidence. (This is real talk, I've experienced this and now I feel much more confident!)

Also, it'll mean I don't go through countless agonising years about why I didn't ask her to prom. Life is about no regrets! Furthermore, maybe she was just wrong for me as a type, maybe I was a little shallow and I only liked her for her looks, she would have made me appreciate personality and inner beauty more. :yep: Or maybe I just wasn't actually ready for a relationship and the hurts it can bring.

The guy who bullied you, then banged your crush, then cheated on her with a cheerleader, he is gonna be a successful CEO
    This is an interesting one. I've never been bullied (and if it comes in future, I'll stop it the first time it happens) , I'm a black belt (been training 4.5 years) in martial arts and have quite high confidence so not really on the typical bully list.As for him "banging my crush", shes not my gf, so I wouldn't be completely mad, (Id be angry but then I'm angry at a lot of things like people not thinking through their examples and a half understanding of karma) .

People are allowed to bang who they want, I won't control what others do. And if he cheats and is successful, maybe karma will be served four times as hard in the next life
    Spoiler:
    Show
    RadPrince, you'll realise it one day, every action causes another, sometimes just not in the way you think, we should agree to disagree it you want, I don't force my opinions on others

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.