Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Starting A2 watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    When do all the AS peeps start their A2, i start this Thursday, i havn't even got all my exams out the way and i'm starting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    When do all the AS peeps start their A2, i start this Thursday, i havn't even got all my exams out the way and i'm starting.
    what do you mean start?
    start to learn the A2 sylabus? or start A2 exams?

ReputationRep:
    that happened to me last year, it was really tough to go straight back just after you've finished your exams, because it feels like it should be summer! but i would advise to actually try and concentrate, at least for half the time, but i just gave up last year and then had to make up half a terms work in september.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    that happened to me last year, it was really tough to go straight back just after you've finished your exams, because it feels like it should be summer! but i would advise to actually try and concentrate, at least for half the time, but i just gave up last year and then had to make up half a terms work in september.
    woah why do they do that to you?
    we finish exams and thats it
    never go back to school after exams!

ReputationRep:
    Dont worry about this....its only for like one or two weeks n e way and they will just do it all over again in september cos you wont know yet whether you're even doing the subject...we all just watched videos and skived off lessons and the teachers werent bothered cos they new it was a waste of time...just enjoy the summer and start working again in September

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    woah why do they do that to you?
    we finish exams and thats it
    never go back to school after exams!
    After AS exams we have to go to start the new A2 syllabus, i wreckon cos they'res so much to do, they need at least 1 month to cover something, thats really weird that you don't go back a lot of the schools in birmingham do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    Dont worry about this....its only for like one or two weeks n e way and they will just do it all over again in september cos you wont know yet whether you're even doing the subject...we all just watched videos and skived off lessons and the teachers werent bothered cos they new it was a waste of time...just enjoy the summer and start working again in September
    dobrivietcha!

ReputationRep:
    After AS exams we have to go to start the new A2 syllabus, i wreckon cos they'res so much to do, they need at least 1 month to cover something, thats really weird that you don't go back a lot of the schools in birmingham do.
    this is cyprus and my school erm sucks??
    they dont pay the teachers during the hols so it would prob cost the school more!
    no wonder we are so tight on time!!

ReputationRep:
    dobrivietcha!
    what does that mean ?

ReputationRep:
    what does that mean ?
    it means hello how are you or something liek that in russian! hehe
    i saw that his location was moscova so i thought id give it a shot!

ReputationRep:
    what does that mean ?

it means good day in Russian

ReputationRep:
    it means hello how are you or something liek that in russian! hehe
    i saw that his location was moscova so i thought id give it a shot!
    lol, my friends from cyprus, she's got the coolest surname 'papageorgio' without the papa she'd be georgio lol

ReputationRep:
    privet cack de la (hi how are you) im english tho and my russians really bad

ReputationRep:
    it means good day in Russian
    yeey i tried!
    yanisnaya
    isnt that i dont know??

ReputationRep:
    lol, my friends from cyprus, she's got the coolest surname 'papageorgio' without the papa she'd be georgio lol
    hehe thats such a typical cyprus surname hehe, im sure she is proud of it!

ReputationRep:
    Russian would be such a difficult language to learn, i can barely pronounce properly, are you living in Russia?

ReputationRep:
    privet cack de la (hi how are you) im english tho and my russians really bad
    hehe and mine would be any beter
    ti cho?
    hehe ic an swear in russian! my best talent!
    oh yeah tree = dervo!!

ReputationRep:
    Russian would be such a difficult language to learn, i can barely pronounce properly, are you living in Russia?
    hmm try arabic! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    yeey i tried!
    yanisnaya
    isnt that i dont know??

it is yeh.... yanisnayoooo.....loads of russians go to cyprus on holiday dont they??? i think its cos they dont need a visa to go there

ReputationRep:
    hmm try arabic! :rolleyes:
    I speak arabic, i grew up with it so its not too bad, so how many languages do you learn in cyprus, you seem to be a whiz

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.