Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cossack)
    i dont actually know any swear words!!! i just mix english ones in with whatever im saying and shout them
    he he,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    spaciba!
    hehe its my parents fault! they refused to let me speak just english ...
    pozhalsta

ReputationRep:
    i dont actually know any swear words!!! i just mix english ones in with whatever im saying and shout them
    well then learn from the expert
    ti choui
    ti nacho
    ti souka
    hehe

ReputationRep:
    pozhalsta
    welcome rite? pajalsta is how i wouldspell it! hehe u confused me a bit there!

ReputationRep:
    welcome rite? pajalsta is how i wouldspell it! hehe u confused me a bit there!
    yep...and its pronounced more like you wrote it...i just transliterated it

пожалста

ReputationRep:
    what do those swear words mean ...

you...
    you...
    you...

ReputationRep:
    yep...and its pronounced more like you wrote it...i just transliterated it

пожалста
    heh the p and the t and the l are the same as in greek
    the doublesided k thins isnt! thats just the difference!

ReputationRep:
    what do those swear words mean ...

you...
    you...
    you...
    ti choui means you ****
    ti nacho im not sure
    ti souka means you b**ch

ReputationRep:
    thanks...im at work at the moment so i might go and try them out on some of my colleagues

ReputationRep:
    woah why do they do that to you?
    we finish exams and thats it
    never go back to school after exams!
    we don't for gcses and a2 (obviously) but apparently we "needed that time" and we did do like 2 units for each thing, which was never mentioned again in class! AS levels are stupid (mm so mature) but we miss like a month because of study leave and exams where we could actually be learning something interesting...we barely finished the syllabus for AS. you could still do modules then as part of A2, but not full exams because it's such a waste of time! i found it hard to really take it very seriously!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by allisandro)
    we don't for gcses and a2 (obviously) but apparently we "needed that time" and we did do like 2 units for each thing, which was never mentioned again in class! AS levels are stupid (mm so mature) but we miss like a month because of study leave and exams where we could actually be learning something interesting...we barely finished the syllabus for AS. you could still do modules then as part of A2, but not full exams because it's such a waste of time! i found it hard to really take it very seriously!
    honestly its too hot here after the exams so i would never be able to take it seriously

starting A2 just after A1 sucked lots...... by the time the exams come round you would have pretty much forgotton most of what you learnt......

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DazYaa911)
    starting A2 just after A1 sucked lots...... by the time the exams come round you would have pretty much forgotton most of what you learnt......
    Yeah like what gender you are

ReputationRep:
    I start on Thursday *yay* :rolleyes: . But todays really my last day as I am a peer counsellor so I get to go in tomorrow. Joy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    I start on Thursday *yay* :rolleyes: . But todays really my last day as I am a peer counsellor so I get to go in tomorrow. Joy.
    great i'm not the only one starting then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    great i'm not the only one starting then
    Nope. 5 or so weeks of school left i think. I hate going to go to school in the heat its uncomfortable .

ReputationRep:
    Nope. 5 or so weeks of school left i think. I hate going to go to school in the heat its uncomfortable .
    My schools situated on top of a hill, we get alot of wind, which is cool, but then we got horses and cows next door, and trust me, i prefer hot air, then the smell they give off

ReputationRep:
    When do all the AS peeps start their A2, i start this Thursday, i havn't even got all my exams out the way and i'm starting.
    well i started monday

but my IT lessons never ended thats my AVCE ICT double award course
    to big to stop

ReputationRep:
    My schools situated on top of a hill, we get alot of wind, which is cool, but then we got horses and cows next door, and trust me, i prefer hot air, then the smell they give off
    Urrr thats nasty, it must be an all year round thing..

ReputationRep:
    Urrr thats nasty, it must be an all year round thing..
    Yeh it is, we get used to it though, the nice thing about having lessons near the fields, is that we can see the horses playing on the fields outside the window, its cool

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.